Is It A Sign for A Change?

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

1


(Key’s P.O.V)

 

I entered our classroom as quietly as I could. As usual, almost every eye inside this stupid classroom were currently staring at me. They'll look at me for a second and then whisper something to the one they’re talking to. After that, they will laugh, loud enough for everyone to hear. I walked towards the far back of the room and sat down my seat. One of my guy classmate approached my desk.

“Hey , did you enjoy ing with other guys, like you, last night?” He said as he laughed at me, his friends also laughed at the insult he just said..

I rolled my eyes at how idiotic his sentence sounded. “Get the hell away from me, Taecyeon.” I hissed at him before giving him a sharp look.

I don’t even know why they waste their time making fun of me. Taecyeon laughed again with his friends and walked towards their group. That made me roll my eyes at their actions, also  I just shook my head when they all looked at me and laughed again.

Well, I’m lucky enough to sit, just four desks away from Jonghyun’s.

Today was actually luckier than the other ones, seeing him slumped over his desk, half-asleep and staring out the window he sat next to. It was moments like this when I actually like him better. He was quiet and relaxed, daydreaming yet he can still manage to pull A’s and B’s on some of his subjects.

I saw some girls approaching him, making me sigh. I was used to Jonghyun getting that sort of attention from some of the girls in this school. He's popular, so it wasn't really unusual. I can really understand why he's popular, but, I never really wanted to admit that I am also like them. I mean, people think that it was already wrong to be gay, much worse if they find out my feelings for Jonghyun.

Was it a crime to love someone with the same gender as you are?

Yeah, yeah. Your question would surely be answered, Kibum. Right…

I heaved a sigh as I looked away from him, taking out my IPOD from the pocket of  bag and plugging my earphones on before turning its volume to maximum. Drowning out the noise with my favorite song, I start taking my books out of my designer bag.

Should I even focus in class or not?

I yawned sleepily. Part of me wanted to focus in class, but I was far too distracted to do so. I also slumped on my desk and yawned again in the process. I guess there’s nothing new today, just the same old and tiring routine.

After a few minutes, the homeroom teacher came into the classroom. I unplugged the earphones out of my ears and placed the gadget back in my bagpack.

“Good morning, everyone.” Ms. Lee greeted us. The class greeted her back with an infuriated tone. “I would like to tell the class that we have a new student joining us today.”

 


Everyone, including me, looked over at the door that revealed a tall but petite young guy with long dirty blonde hair and milky white skin. He looked so cute with that charming eyes of his. But, what makes him stand out is his really big, doe eyes.

“Hello! My name’s Lee Taemin, I’m seventeen years old. I accelerated one grade, so don’t wonder why I’m in your class. It's really nice to meet all of you!” He smiled brightly at everyone, obviously it made all the girls' hearts melt..

“Now that you introduced yourself, take the vacant seat beside Mr. Kim Kibum.” Everyone protested about Ms. Lee’s decision of making the new guy sit beside me. “Quiet! Mr. Lee will sit next to Mr. Kim, so enough whining! Mr. Kibum, please raise your hand so that Taemin will know where to sit.”

“Here!” I raised my hand then Taemin smiled at my direction.

 I smiled back at him, that made the students glare at me.

He walked towards me and said with a smiling face, "Nice to meet you.” I wanted to say the same thing but he whispered. “Are you a girl?”

“E-excuse me?” I stuttered and looked at him. If this was a cartoon there would certainly be a question mark above my head. “W-what d-did you just say? Do I look like a girl to you?” I asked him with a dark tone.

He just shrugged his shoulders and plopped on his new seat. “Yes… Sorry if I mistook you but you .. just.. uh, never mind. I think I'll be digging my own grave if I continue babbling about it."

I also shrugged. The guy just smiled at me.

Aish… What’s up with this guy? He looks more of a girl than me…

Our professor began teaching without me even realizing it. Actually, it was as boring as usual. So, I just looked out the window and stared at the sky. It was blue, but you won't really see any c

Please log in to read the full chapter