Things That We Are Bound To Know

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

10



(THIRD PERSON P.O.V)


A big smile crept up on Jonghyun’s face when he finally saw the blonde, gorgeous guy come out of the house. He had been waiting for him for almost an hour now. And seeing him felt like it completed his day.

“Good morning Kibum!” Jonghyun approached the guy, a big smile was shown on his face. “What a coincidence to see you in my way to school!” He even added a laugh after what he just stated.

Kibum raised an eyebrow at him. “What are you talking about? I thought your house was in the opposite direction?” Jonghyun blushed at that comment, he didn’t even know that Kibum knew where he lived. But he’s rather happy that Kibum knows things about him.

“Well, I thought I could do some warm up exercises by walking much farther to school. You know, for more health purposes. Your body is a treasure after all.” He grinned brightly as he lied to the other guy.

Kibum just shrugged it off. “Okay.”

They started to walk together towards the direction of their school.

“S-so… Uh… what did you eat for breakfast?” Jonghyun asked as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. The presence of the other guy makes him feel nervous.

“Breakfast?... um… I ate two slices of toast… scrambled eggs… and a glass of milk!.” Kibum said cheerfully and with full smile on his face. “What about you? What did you eat?”

“Uh… I’m not really a morning person. So I don’t eat breakfast in the mornings. ” He lied again to Kibm. Honestly speaking, that was the first time he didn’t eat breakfast just to wait outside Kibum’s house, located at the opposite direction of his own home. Jonghyun just wanted to go to school with Kibum really badly, he wouldn’t let someone steal the guy away from him. Especially, now that he can admit that he’s starting to have feelings for him.

“Oh! You know that you should eat your breakfast in the mornings. It should provide you with enough energy to withstand the day. You shouldn’t always skip it. As you’ve said, our body is one of our treasures.” Kibum nagged like a girl, but it just made the other guy smile at him. Jonghyun thought that Kibum looked so cute while he was nagging about eating breakfast.

He grinned and gave Kibum a peace sign. “I’ll eat my breakfast from tomorrow onwards, I promise.” Kibum grinned back at him, which made his heart flip several times before melting because of the guy’s smile.

His smile is really bad for my heart.

“Okay, remember it always. Araso?” Kibum stopped walking and raised his pinky finger. Jonghyun also raised his pinky to make a pinky promise with Kibum.

“Promise~”

------

(Anon’s P.O.V)

 

I snarled lowly when I saw Jonghyun oppa come to school with that ugly , Kim Kibum. My manicured nails dug on the palm of my hands as I clenched it. I don’t know why Jonghyun became nice to that guy. But, whatever the reasons were I still have to get Jonghyun away from that guy before he steal my guy away!

My blood boiled when they talked and laughed with each other. I think Oppa is enjoying his time being with that guy. I should just start acting really fast now. I shouldn’t let someone just like him steal my source of popularity. I wouldn’t let him outshine me in Oppa’s view!

I frowned and nibbled on my nails. Oh, how dare he get close to my oppa.

He doesn’t even have the qualifications to stay with popular guys. First, he stole the spotlight at the party by kissing Jonghyun oppa on the lips. Second, He kissed Oppa on the lips. Oppa doesn’t even want me kissing him! Ugh! That guy is really irritating me so much!

I have to do something and fast!

 

(end of Anon’s P.O.V)

------

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

I can’t help but stare at Kibum all through our classes. He was really addicting to stare at, that bright shiny eyes of his, that perfectly shaped cute nose, those sweet perfectly sculptured lips of his. Everything about his face was like a work of art.

I heaved a deep sigh and rested my chin on my palms as I continue to stare at him. I wonder how I really started feeling this way towards him? Maybe it is fate? Yeah, it's fate that made me feel something special for that great guy. I also wonder why I wasted all of these years making fun of him rather than just be friends? I mean, how come other people don’t know what a great guy he is?

I chuckled lightly to myself when his cute face appeared on my mind. I honestly think that he is so cute and pretty that he could easily pass as a beautiful girl.

“Kim Jonghyun!”

I snapped back to reality when I heard our professor, Ms. Kang call out my name. I looked up and saw that all of the students inside the classroom were staring at me.

“Would you mind to share what your thoughts are?” Ms. Kang said sarcastically.

I stood up and bowed apologetically. “Sorry for not listening Ms. Kang.” I lowered my head, and my face begun to warmed up when the students laughed at me. I can’t believe I just got embarrassed in class. I glanced at Kibum to see him smiling warmly at me, then he mouthed the words ‘ Don’t worry, its okay.’ That made my embarrassment vanish,

 He really is a nice guy.

 

(end of Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

----

(Taemin’s P.O.V)

 

I stopped dancing when someone turned off the music, I glanced up and saw Minho standing beside the cd player with his finger still on the button of the player.

“You skipped school today, again. Didn’t you?” There was something in his voice that made me feel nervous about the flow of our conversation.

I heaved a deep sigh and faked a smile at him. “Yeah, I have to release stress from school.”

A glint of something passed by that doe eyes of his that made me feel a sad sensation wash inside of me. It was the first time I saw that, and it is making me feel hurt inside. I turned away and bit my lower lip. I was feeling the pain again. The unbearable pain that I tried so hard to hide from him, the pain that I bore for a whole year.

“This isn’t really working Taemin…” Pain screamed on his voice. The type of pain that pierces me inside as well. “Taemin-ah… Let’s just stop pretending….”

“Please?”

“N-no… we can’t… your dad will get angry at you… You’ll be making your parents mad.” I managed to say in a whisper.

He suddenly hugged me from behind and what he did surprised me. “I don’t give a damn anymore! Let them hate me! Let them be angry at me!” Minho buried his face on the crook of my neck. “Just please don’t try to leave me again… Or act like you’re not hurting… Or fake your smiles… I’m also hurting inside… an unbearable pain… I want to protect you Taemin. But not like this! I want to protect you and be with you. Being so close with you, yet I can’t touch you is just killing me slowly inside…”

“M-minho…” warm liquid trickled down on my cheeks as Minho still held me.

“Sshh…” Minho kissed my neck. “I want to be tough and fight w

Please log in to read the full chapter