For You I'm Willing To Wait

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

17

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V)

 

Hours after Kibum had been sent to the hospital, his condition began to stabilized. But even though the doctors say that he will be okay, Jonghyun couldn’t help but still worry about him. He just couldn’t risk anything anymore.

As Kibum slept on the hospital bed peacefully. Jonghyun was right beside him. Holding his frail hand tightly and never wanting to let go of it. He stared at him so lovingly, he didn't want to take his eyes off of the angel again.

Just then, Jonghyun’s older cousin, Kim Heechul had come inside the hospital room. “Jonghyun...”

“Ah, yes, Hyung?” he asked, not even looking up from his boyfriend’s sight.

“I’m just going to inform you about what happened to Jessica and her bodyguards after the questioning happened.”

“Please, give the details...” he said with a sigh, his hand still tightly clutching onto Kibum's.

“One of the guys had confessed that Jessica planned the kidnapping of your ‘beloved’ Kibum because she was jealous of your relationship. Her dad took her and said that he will handle everything about the situation. He promised me that he will make sure to punish his daughter for such action. So don’t worry about her anymore. She won’t be bothering you or your friend anymore. And about the two guys, we learned that the guy who confessed, his name was Jiyong, he helped Kibum and we also found out that Mr. Jung was hiding his sister from him, so we did him a favor of finding her.”

“Thank you very much, Hyung, thank you for your help.”

“It's no problem, Jjong. We’re family, we are always here if you need our help. Though I will have to leave you now. Just come later, we still have to discuss and do something about Minho and my little baby bro’s problems after resolving yours. Mr. Choi needs to be taught a lesson for hurting our precious little baby cousin.”

Jonghyun chuckled at how Heechul called Taemin. “Sure.”

“Have a good day, Jjong. I hope your friend gets better---”

“Boyfriend,” Jonghyun corrected his hyung.

“Ookay. I hope he gets better. Good-bye, Jjong. Next time bring him to one of our family gathering.” Heechul said with a smirk on his face.

Jonghyun also bid him a farewell and went back to gazing upon his beautiful Kibum. He squeezed the unconscious boy’s hand, “Wake up. Please wake up, Kibummie...”

He placed Kibum's hand on his cheek, “See? I'm right here now. You can feel me, can't you? Please...wake up...” he kissed Kibum's lips. As if in a fairytale wherein the prince would kiss his princess and she will wake up. He'd hoped it would happen, but as he looked back at his angel, his eyes were still closed.

“Kibum...I still need you with me...Wake up. Don't make me cry,” However, the guy's eyes began filling with water. A tear slid down his cheek, landing on Kibum's hand. He didn’t want to see the love of his life for frail like now.

“This is the first time I've seen you cry...” said a hoarse voice.

Jonghyun raised his head and saw that his boyfriend was already awake, “Kibum? Y-You're awake!”

“Yeah...” Kibum's eyelids were still heavy but he could see the guy he loves clearly. The relieved guy hugged Kibum, almost suffocating the poor guy. “Ah, Jjong, too tight...”

“Ah! I-I'm sorry, Bummie,” Jonghyun released Kibum from his arms. Yet, Jonghyun happened to have his hand back to where Kibum's hand was lying.

“How long have I been asleep?”

Jonghyun sniffled before replying, “10 hours, it's 11am. I was so worried! I'm so glad that you're fine now...”

“What happened to me? All I remember is that I was in an abandoned building and that Jessica was slapping over and over then… s-she pointed her gun at me...” Kibum’s body shivered at the thought, not wanting to remember.

Jonghyun raised his eyebrow at him then pouted, “Huh? You don't remember me being there?”

“You were there? I...uhm...I don't remember...”

He was a bit disappointed to hear that Kibum couldn't remember his heroic intervention but was also happy to know that his boyfriend wouldn't have to remember such a traumatizing event.

The two guys both flinched when Kibum’s handphone rang. Jonghyun reached for it and gave it to Kibum.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Kibummie! My Kibummie! Are you alright baby?! What happened?!”

“Eomma!” Kibum shouted happily. “I’m just fine… you don’t need to worry so much, okay?”

He heard his mother scoffed at the other line. “You can’t tell me to not worry about you! I’ve been only delayed by a few days then I’ll just hear that you’re in the hospital?! Just who will be taking care of you?! Is someone even accompanying you?”

Please log in to read the full chapter