It's Now or Never

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

13

 

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V)

 

Jonghyun dragged the crying guy into one of the classrooms that he spotted. He made the crying Kibum sit on one of the seats inside the empty classroom, his heart was like a paper being torn apart as he watched the guy that he loves shed so much tears.

It was the first time that he felt like that. He wanted to take all of the pain that Kibum was feeling just to ease the heavy feeling inside of his heart. Jonghyun heaved a deep sigh and hugged the guy while patting Kibum’s back comfortingly, tightening it as he heard the other guy sob louder.

“Shh… Please stop crying, Kibum… Please don’t cry anymore.” Jonghyun muttered softly into Kibum’s ear making the other guy hug him back tightly. Nuzzling his head on the crook of Jonghyun’s neck. “I don’t want to see you hurting… Especially when it is because of me…”

 Kibum looked up, a betrayed look can be seen on his eyes. “W-what do you mean by that, Jjong?”

“I’m sorry… I think my ex-friends did this because I became friends with you…"

"W-what?"

"I’m really, really sorry… I am.”

Maybe they even found out about my secret…

Kibum sighed.“ Maybe we are not really meant to be friends after all.” His eyes showed a kind of loneliness that made Jonghyun’s heart bleed. He doesn’t like seeing that sad and twisted expression on the other guy’s face.

“Don’t say something like that! Because that is not true!”

“No, Jjong. It’s the truth…”

“Dammit! I can be the only one who can choose whom I’ll be friends with and not. And I know that I want to be by your side!”

Kibum stared at the furious Jonghyun before he stood up and walked a few steps away. That is until he was abruptly grabbed by the wrist and was pulled into another tight hug. Kibum fought and squirmed his way out of the man’s embrace but he calmed down when Jonghyun began to speak.

“Let go of me!”

“Please listen to me!” Jonghyun yelled.

Kibum shut his mouth and listened. He still has his doubts on Jonghyun but put in an effort to at least try and hear the guy’s side. For all he knows, Jonghyun isn’t that bad after all.

“I have a confession to make. And I would really like for you to listen and understand every single thing that I would say. No matter how good nor how bad this may sound to you, just listen ‘til the end.”

Kibum just flared his nostrils and got mad instantly. But, Jonghyun didn’t see it though.

So is Jonghyun really lying to me?

The question continuously ran on Kibum’s mind as he waited for the other guy to speak.

“What you said is not true… I mean, that you and I were not meant to be friends… It is not true ‘cos everyone has the right to be friends with other people. It doesn’t have a requirement to follow nor a rule to obey. We can be friends with people who we want to be. And like what I just said, I chose to be friends with you. The people around me don’t have anything to do with that. I chose to be with you and always be with you. It is my decision and I’m not changing that any time soon.”

Kibum raised his head, his slanted eyebrows furrowing at the middle of his forehead. But in his eyes there was confusion. “What are you trying to say?” Kibum asked.

“The week that I got spend with you was the far most fun and exciting time of my life. The only best decision that I have made, it made me happy. It me enjoy life once again. It made my heart swell with so much happiness and that I was able to be with you for such a long time. All of those made me realize how much an awesome person you are.”

“You’re just lying. Why would a popular, straight guy like you want to hang out with some struggling unsociable like me?”

Jonghyun cupped Kibum’s cheeks gently and said in a low, soft tone, “I know that this may sound crazy, but heck! I’d be willing to be called crazy if it means that I can be always with you.”

“What?”

“Can’t you tell? Silly! It’s because I love you, Kim Kibum. I love you so much that I’m always happy every time I get to spend my da

Please log in to read the full chapter