Chapter 3 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
Taehyung walked up to you. "Get up." You jumped up. Embarrassed you told him "please just go, i can fix this by myself." 
"So you are going to walk like this all the way home?"
"I can. Please just go."
"I don't know ~ I think i should call Hoseok hyung."
"DON'T ! I told you i can fix it by myself!!" 
Taehyung looked at you surprised that you shouted at him. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to his locker. He threw his sport uniform at you "Get changed now." He threw a towel at you. "Go. I will wait here. Oh by the way here is your bag." You went to change. The sports uniform smelt of clean washing, u dried yourself and changed. You put your uniform into a plastic bag and then into your school bag. You walked out to see Taehyung waiting right where he said he would be. You smiled to yourself. 
 
"Thanks... For the uniform..." 
"Doesn't matter... Lets go to Hoseok hyung now."
You both walked to the front of the school where Hoseok was waiting.
"Ya! Why did you take so long and why are you in a sport uniform?? Eyy you trouble maker!! Poor Taehyungie had to look after this~ :P" he ruffled your hair. "LEGGOO~~~" Hoseok was still as normal, it was good you didn't want him to find out and Taehyung said he won't tell. 
 
----------------
 
It was a hot and sunny Saturday when Hoseok called and said that everyone was getting together to watch a new movie that had just come out. You wanted to look the best you could. You knew it was impossible to look pretty but worth a try right? It was hot so you took out a thin baby blue sweater with a cat printing on the front and a light yellow mini skirt with long knee high pale socks and brown laced heels. You were short so wearing heels was no big deal right? You tied your hair in a pony tail and kept your fringe out. You grabbed a bag and chucked your purse and phone in it. You looked in the mirror satisfied and left. 
 
Hoseok was calling you, you answered "WHERE ARE YOU ??? YOURE LATEEEEE .... H-HELLO? DID U HANG UP?? "
 
" No I'm here, don't yell at me. Aish. I can see you guys be there soon." You hung up and ran over forgetting you were wearing heels you rolled your ankle and fell. Someone caught you and said "so youre late as well?" You quickly jumped up. "Oh- Taehyung...ssi"
"Eyy, it's ok no need ~ call me whatever ~ "
"Ahh ok... So could i call you oppa? Its just simple like that.."
"Yup~ as long as you only call me that~" Taehyung's face became closer to yours when he said that. You blushed and looked down. 
"O-ok ... Ah let's go to the others~" 
 
You both walked over to the others. 
"FINALLY~~ OKAY OKAY LEGGO~" Hoseok was probably a bit too over excited. Hoseok walked straight past the snack bar where the popcorn is. You stopped. "YA!!! YOU!!" You ran up to Hoseok and put him in a head lock. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? GO BACK GET THE POPCORN!!" 
People started staring. You stopped, and dragged him to the snack bar.
"ㅠㅠ one small popcorn" Hoseok ordered. You gave him a glare.
"O.O! One large popcorn please." You smiled at him. 
"Good job Hoseokie ~" 
You enjoyed the movie much more now that you had your large popcorn. The movie had ended and you were all going to spend the rest of the day in the shopping centre, buying food and clothes.