Chapter 8~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
It had been a few weeks since you and Taehyung had started 'dating'. Everyone believes it so you must be doing a good job, but you were wondering until how long will this be going on for? You didn't mind but now your parents were getting curious and your parents found out you had a boyfriend for any reason whether it was fake or not you would get into a lot of trouble. You would get a speech from your parents about how you should just focus on study and on and on. 
 
You woke up on a Sunday when you remembered you had homework due the next day you felt like hiding into your blanket and never coming back out. When you heard your phone buzz beside you you jumped up and checked it. You really wanted to go out, you didn't want  to be locked inside your house all day with only homework to do. You looked at the message it was from Taehyung - "Hey, Hoseok and I Are going to the library to study and do homework come along~ ;)" you shrugged. It was still homework but at least you weren't alone and in your house. You quickly slid some jeans and a jumper on brought a hair tie along with you because you knew when you were in the middle of doing homework or studying you like to tie up your hair. You got your school bag and chucked your homework in it and ran to The library. You really liked to run to places you don't know why but you guessed it must just be part of your personality. 
 
As soon as you ran out of the front gate of your house you heard "Y/N!!!" You stopped and turned around it was Hoseok and Taehyung. You waited for them to catch up to where you are so you could walk with them. "What homework do you guys have?"
"Hmm, literature also some English... -.-" i don't like English its too hard." Taehyung says this in a whiny voice.
"I just have maths. I in English as well, cant help you there sorry Taehyungie~" 
"Ahh, i have science and English ~ oppa i will help with your english, my parents taught me it since i was young because they said it would be helpful."
"ASSA~! Thanks for helping me y/n~!" Taehyung rubbed your head. 
 
You have all arrived at the library and went to the study area and sat on one table all together. There were some girls from our school there as well. Those girls always gossip about everything, it makes everyone feel like they are a celebrity and their life is being documented.  You all ignored them and just did your homework. You were helping Taehyung with his English, his pronunciation was really cute and you couldn't help but laugh. 
"Stop laughing at me ㅠㅠ" Taehyung was pouting at you.
"Ok ok i will stop~" 
 
A long day of study had ended. Hoseok had left earlier than the two of you as he only had math homework. Taehyung invited you out for dinner "lets eat bulgogi and samgyeopsal and some kimchi jigae.. let's eat everything!!"
"GOOD IDEA!! Oh, i didn't bring my purse... I will run back"
"No no it's ok~ my treat" Taehyung had then wrapped s arm around your shoulder and you walked to a barbecue place. The weather was getting cold, it was autumn but inside the barbecue restaurant it was warm, when Taehyung wrapped his arm around you you felt warm. 
 
You both ate a lot of meat and then left and went to a dessert place, you ordered a cake roll, you always loved the cream inside of them. You also ordered a hot chocolate. "Wanna go down to Han river after this?" Taehyung offered. It started to feel more like a date. "yup~~ lets gooo,,, wait it will be cold there.."
"All OKEI~ i brought a blanket." Taehyung had prepared for it.
 
You both sat on the grass and looked out to the view of the Han river at night. Taehyung got out his blanket and he wrapped it around you and himself. You were getting tired and slowly falling asleep. You fell onto his shoulder not sleeping but just closing your eyes. He lightly kissed your lips. Your eyes widened.