Chapter 4~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
The movie has ended and everyone decided to go out for ice cream. You looked at all of the ice cream flavours with sparkling eyes. 
"what would you like?" The shop owner asked. 
"Hmm, i am not sure there a so many choices~ one second i will be back" you turned around and everyone was gone. You were surprised and wondering why they would leave you. You looked down the other end of the store and saw Taehyung. 
"Ugh why is it always just my and him... It becomes so awkward." You said quietly to yourself. You were always stuck alone with Taehyung, you found it awkward at times. The shop owner looked back to where Taehyung was standing but not any more. 
"Hey hey come closer." The shop owner was talking to you so you walked closer. "Have you heard of the story behind this shopping centre? And why it is so empty? Well at least this ice cream shop is."
"No... There is a story? What do you mean?" 
"Well there used to be a butcher here where this ice cream shop is, but the only different thing is he wasn't a butcher that sold normal meats like beef and chicken. He sold human meat in disguise."
"H-hey, this isn't funny ok? That cant be true.." You backed away slowly and saw Taehyung sitting taking selcas. 
"You backing away?? It is a story... A legend i will finish it some pictures have been founded and apparently... Right underneath you, was where these people where murdered and sold..." He grabbed a picture from his pocket and put it in front of your eyes. You shut them and screamed. Little did you know it was just a picture of a pig. You run straight to Taehyung and hugged him. Surprised Taehyung looked down at you. 
 
You realised what you were doing and quickly let go. "Sorry!" You couldn't even make any eye contact with him. You ran back to your bus stop and went home. You couldn't stop thinking about what you did and how it made you feel. You realised that it must be love, you must like Taehyung. You didn't believe yourself so you decided to keep it hidden. 
 
That night you were trying to sleep but you just couldn't you kept on rolling around, back and fourth. You were getting really annoyed and you could only think of how you embarrassed yourself in front of Taehyung, i mean how could you hug him? 
 
The next day was a school day, you decided to avoid him. Not ignore. Just avoid. You saw him in the corridor and you turned around straight away. He started to notice but you were so into avoiding him you didn't notice that he had noticed. It was the end of the day and you ran to your locker and then you ran outside of the school so you didn't have to walk with him. You heard someone running behind you so u moved to the left so the person could pass but instead of passing the person grabbed your arm and turned you around. 
"Don't avoid me, don't run away, don't not talk to me. Please."
 
Taehyung