Chapter 12 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung

 

You turned away from Taehyung, your eyes started to feel hot. Were you crying? Soon enough you felt something warm rolling down your cheeks, you quickly wiped the tears away. Thoughts kept going through your head like "why wouldn't he choose her? She is prettier than me, more talented than me." Your hands were continuously on your face wiping away tears. 
 
You were now just aimlessly walking around, when you started to actually pay attention to where you were, you had found your legs had taken you to the Han. You sat on a bench with your legs stretched out. Looking at the water you put your earphones in, you didn't play music but when you put them in it blocked out the sounds of the world.  
 
You looked at your phone it was 2:33 PM. Taehyung had called you,but you missed his calls... Almost 10 times. There was a text message from him. 
 
"Y/N, where are you?? Hoseok hyung messaged me saying you came out to see me... Why aren't you answering?" 
 
You ignored his texts too. You wondered why you did this. You weren't really angry at him, it should be the girl, right? You were u sure of your feelings. You didn't feel hungry you didn't feel thirsty, you hadn't felt anything for the past few hours. School had ended around an hour ago, it was starting to get dark. Time passed by quickly, you had started to walk again, you had found yourself in an empty park, you had never seen this park before, you had never been there. You sat on a bench that was under a street light, you tend to hate the dark.
 
You heard some shouting in the distance, you turned around and saw a soju tent. Your expression changed, whenever you saw a soju tent you got annoyed. You stood up to walk away, "STUDENT!!!" You heard this shouting, were they speaking to you? You kept walking but picking up the pace a little bit. "STUDENT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!? NO NEED TO BE SCARED."
That was it you started running, you heard heavy, fast footsteps behind you, you knew they were chasing you. No idea about what was going to happen if they stopped you, you ran. 
 
You looked over your shoulder, they were unseen. They must've stopped. While looking over your shoulder you tripped and fell. One of your knees and both of your hands had fell on a smashed bottle. You could barely stand, the glass had gone deep into your knee. You were sitting on the ground hopelessly, in pain and felt like crying. You finally stood up and started limping trying to find a bench somewhere. Your phone started buzzing, it was Taehyung. You sighed with relief and answered his call.
"Oppa..."
"Y/N !!! WHERE ARE YOU I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL DAY !! WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER MY CALLS???"
"Oppa..." Your voice was cracking as you started to tear up.
"Don't cry, where are you? I will come to you." 
"I am... At a park somewhere... But i ... Don't know where and i can't walk. My knee... It.."
"Stop talking i will come just ... Put your gps on... And i will find you."
"Yup..." The call ended and you turned your gps on, you found out where you where and sent your location to Taehyung. 
 
Around 20 minutes had passed and you saw Taehyung walking up to you with a bag in his hand. 
"Y/N, i wasn't sure how you got hurt so i bought everything." He looked at your knee. "It may hurt a bit." He got some tweezers and picked out the pieces of glass. He then put some cream on the wound and wrapped it in a bandage. He did the same to your hand. He bent down, "get on, i will give you a piggy back." You blushed as you leant onto his back and he held you up. 
"Hoseok hyung said you came to see me, but where were you?"
"I did come... But you didn't come out for a long time."
"Ahhh, it was a long process."
"I see," you leaned your head on his shoulder as he was piggy backing you. "But oppa... Who was that girl ... That grabbed your wrist today."
"Ahh her... You saw that?? Her name is Yura... She is a trainee there... Ever since i auditioned there she has been very clingy. So don't misunderstand. Aigoo my Y/N, you're so cute~~ you're jealous right??"
You blushed. "Pfft, jealous?? She is just... I don't like her."
Taehyung laughed. He dropped you off at your door.
"Be careful~" he kissed your cheek. "Saranghae~"
"S-saranghae~" you blushed and looked down. He waved goodbye to you, you waved back. 
 
You slept well that night.