Chapter 11~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
You were in bed staring at the ceiling. Earlier that night Taehyung had just told you how he had got accepted into a company, you didn't know how to react, you were happy for him but you were also really upset because you wouldn't see him as often.  There was no sound outside, was it really that late already? The next day was a school day and you were worried about how much sleep you would be able to get, otherwise you would be sleeping in class. 
 
The next morning you woke up, you got about 4 hours of sleep. Not too bad. As you walked to school you were still thinking about Taehyung. You crossed roads a few times while it was red, and had a few cars honk at you. 
 
The first two sessions passed really slowly but you were happy to get out and see Taehyung. You ran out to the group, "Jiminnn, where is Taehyung oppa?" 
"Ah, taehyungieee isn't here today, he said he had something to do... I dont know probably the company" 
"Ah, i see Big Hit right?" Jimin nodded. You pulled out your phone and ran to Big Hit, you were ditching classes but you didn't seem to care. You arrived at Big Hit Entertainment. They wouldn't let you in so you stayed and waited outside. 
 
A few hours had passed and you had fallen asleep on the bench outside the company. When you woke you had waited maybe 20 minutes until you saw Taehyung walk out you stood up quickly and went to go run to him but stopped when someone followed him walking out. You were also worried that Taehyung would find someone prettier and more talented than you, it was a company after all. 
 
You were standing up at a bench in the shade of a tree maybe around five metres away from them. It was a girl her fashion was over the top she must be a dancer. Her body was nice, and it looked like a serious talk between the two of them. You stood there staring at the two of them Taehyung turned to walk away but the girl grabbed his wrist, you took a step forward but stopped yourself. You don't know why you stopped yourself because you wanted to run in and take Taehyung's hand right out of hers. Msybe this is what you were worried about more then anything else, more then not seeing him everyday.