Chapter 16 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung

​​

It was the morning and way past the time you are meant to wakeup. School would be starting soon but you couldn't wake up. You slept on the couch ao your alarm didn't wake you up. 
 
There was banging on the door, you woke up. You stood up but in pain as you hadn't removed the glass from your hands or knees, well you didn't know how and never thought of buying any first aid stuff. You carefully opened the door with your fingers making sure not to use your palms as it would hurt more since that is where all the glass went. As soon as the door opened...
"YAH!!! SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO START!! WHY ARENT YOU DRESSED?!?!" Hoseok was always full of energy. He looked down and saw dry blood all over your legs. "WHAT HAPPENED??!?!"
"Ah.. I fell on glass... I dont know how to remove it... I dont have any first aid stuff.." 
"... Maybe get dressed and i will bring you to the nurse at school... We can take our time walking so dont worry." 
"Ok... Thanks"
You got changed as quickly as possible but kept you socks down until you got to the nurses office to get cleaned up. 
"Ok i am done~ let's go oppa~~"
"Ok.." Hoseok looked in the kitchen and saw a smashed glass and your phone on the ground. He was confused but wanted to find out everything that had happened. 
 
You had both arrived at school, you had your arm around Hoseok as he helped you walk. You had a weird feeling, Hoseok was way to quiet. "Maybe he is in deep thought" you were thinking this while staring at him. You were too busy worring about Hoseok that you ran into someone, you were about to apologise until you saw who it was; it was Yura. She looked at you as she smirked, "What's wrong with you today?" She asked
"Don't talk to me." 
"Ow.. That hurt.." She said sarcastically. "I see you must've checked your phone... " she whispers in your ear as she looks at your knees. She then stands up straighter and struts down the hall to her class the way she does. 
 
You both arrive at the Nurse's office "Go to the bed sit down the nurse will be here soon" Hoseok told you. You went and sat in the bed and the nurse arrived shortly after. Hoseok was sitting outside waiting. While you were inside getting treatment Hoseok took your phone out of his pocket. Earlier in the morining when you were getting dressed he quickly went in to check out what was happening he opened your phone knowing your passcode as your best friend. As soon as it unlocked it opened on the picture of Yura and Taehyung kissing. Hoseok sprinted out of the room and found Taehyung, he grabbed Taehyung by the collar and pushed him against the wall. 
 
"WHAT IS THIS?!?!?" Hoseok shouted showing the picture on your phone.