Chapter 6~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
"So, will you go out with me... Even if it is just for show?" This is what Taehyung wanted to talk about ... You didn't know how to answer. You liked him sure but do you think in the end you will be the one to be hurt? You wanted to help him out as well...
"Ok, i will help you... Does that mean we have to act as a couple at school as well?"
"THANK YOU SO MUCHH Y/N!!! Ah... Yea ... Is that ok?"
"Ah, yea sure" you smiled gently at him. It was like a dream even if it was a fake relationship.
"Also, one last thing... To make it seem more real... Ah" he scratched the back of his head "could we tell everyone its real... Like Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi..."
You were surprised that he didn't even want to tell them the closest of his friends that it was fake... But you agreed to it. "That's fine."
 
School had started and you had just been put into an advanced math class, meaning you get put into a class with students a year older than you so you could learn more. You walked into the class and Jimin and Taehyung were there. You were a 96 liner so Jimin and Taehyung were both a year older. Jimin gestured for you to come and sit with them. You walked over to them and sat in the empty seat. They both smiled, you looked at Taehyung's smile which you had fallen in love with, it was so cute how he had an eye smile and his smile was heart shaped. In return you smiled back at them. 
 
The two sessions had passed by quickly and you went to your locker to put your books away and get your lunch. You walked out to the table everyone sits at. Taehyung saw you and ran to you, he grabbed your hand and walked over to the others. You were blushing out of control. "We're dating." Taehyung said this with ease. Hoseok was staring in surprise. (O.O) 
"CONGRATS NOONA~~!" Jungkook said this to you with a smile. 
"Thanks, Jungkookie~" 
"Hyung is an amazing person~! So don't worry~ please last a long time!!" 
"Ahh~ if course he is amazing hehe" 
Hoseok was still staring. "Good job my Taehyungie~~ she has never liked someone in her life~ you're her first treat her well" Hoseok said this and then walked away. Everyone kept asking questions and you didn't really know what to say. 
 
That day Hoseok didn't walk home with you, you felt sad you didn't know why he left without you so you walked with just Taehyung. 
"Are you free tomorrow?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere.
"Yes i am~ why?"
"Can you please come out with me tomorrow to eat... And meet my parents."
"A-ah yeah of course ~"
"Sorry if it is a burden."
"Eyyy~~ oppa don't think like that~ it is like we are the main leads in a drama ~ it's like acting" 
"Thanks... Sorry"
You lightly hit him. "We cant act like a couple when you're acting like this..." You hooked your arm into his. Taehyung turned his head away from yours. "Look at meeee~~ you really need some acting classes hehe :) ok i will see you tomorrow ~" 
 
You waved to him and ran to your house. Why are you so happy? You don't know as well since it is all fake, but you couldn't stop smiling.