Chapter 13 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
It was a Wednesday, half way through the week. You got dressed ate your breakfast and walked to the front of your yard. You hated going home, it was always so lonely, your parents were always on business trips. You stopped out the front of your house. You just got a text from your dad saying that they wouldn't be back for at least another three months. You heard fast footsteps behind you. You turned and saw Taehyung running from behind you, as he ran past you he took your hand pulling you along with him. 
"Y-yah.. What are you doing?"
"Have you even checked the time this morning ?? We are going to be late it is almost 8 o'clock."
"...WHAT?" You started to run alongside Taehyung. 
 
You had arrived at school, Taehyung had already left to his class. You arrived in your class. 
"Sorry for being late." You bowed to the teacher, went to your desk and quickly got your books. 
 
"I have an announcement" the teacher said at the beginning of the second session. "We have a transfer student, please be kind to her and make her feel welcome." You looked up as a girl walked into the classroom she looked familiar. When she turned to face the class you realised she was the girl that was with Taehyung at Big Hit. 
"Hello," she bows "I am Kim Yura. I hope we will all get along. Please take good care of me" she smiles and the teacher tells her where her desk is. The whole class chants "yes~" as she goes to sit down. We had our english session. "That'll be all." The majority of the class stood up and sprinted out the door to the canteen. You were still sitting at your desk with your head on your books, you were so tired from the night before. Why did you have to watch those new episodes of that drama. You yawned as you heard Hoseok come into your class. It wasn't hard to hear him.
"Y/N!!! Ahhh Hoseokie is here~~ did you miss me?" He swung his arm around you. 
"Eyyy~ it was definitely you who missed me :P" you . Taehyung walked in. "Yah yah yah y/n~~ lets get food~"
"OK oppa ~~ LETS GO~~" you jumped up and grabbed his hand.
"Taehyung?" You heard a voice you and Taehyung turned it was the transfer student, Kim Yura. 
"Yura... What are you doing here?"
"I just transferred here today~ i didn't know you came here~ what a coincidence ~~" 
"Yea.. I am going to get lunch with Y/N, would you like to come with us?"
"Sure~" she looked down and saw you two holding hands. She then jumped up from her desk and barged between the both of you. You already didn't like her. From that point on you realised what type of person she was.