Chapter 5~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
 
You were seating at your desk attempting to do your homework, but it seemed impossible. You couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier that day. You were thinking of Taehyung. You got up from your desk and dropped onto your bed cuddling a plushie you had bought when you were younger. 
 
~ flashback ~
 
"Don't avoid me, don't run away, don't not talk to me. Please." Taehyung. He had noticed. So many thoughts were running through your head you didn't know what to say. "I-i didn't avoid you... What do you mean avoiding you..." You scratched the back of your head. " i'm sorry, i want to apologise for hugging you the other day... I thought you would find it awkward... So i did avoid you... Umm i ... Yea sorry i guess." You said this to Taehyung. Taehyung looked at you and pulled you in close for a hug. You stood there with Taehyung's arms wrapped around you and his head snuffled into you neck leaning on you. You Could hear people taking pictures as Taehyung was probably one of the most popular students. You pushed him away blushing so heavily you just run home. 'How could he do this to me? Is he just playing around with me?' These are the thoughts you had while running home. 
 
~ end of flashback ~ 
 
It was a Friday. The last day of the school week. You were happy, you were also worried what it would be like at school with Taehyung. You walked out of your house to walk to school and you heard shouting. "Ahh so early in the morning what us this?" You opened your gate and saw that it was Hoseok. "Of course." 
"YA!! WHAT IS THIS PICTURE?? ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME SOMETHING?" 
Hoseok showed you a picture. It was a picture of you and Taehyung hugging in front of the school. You didn't know what to say or how to explain because you yourself didn't even know what it was. You were walking to school and Hoseok was rambling on in the back you didn't even notice him after a while. You had finally arrived after what had felt like a long walk... Probably because of Hoseok. You walked into the corridor and saw Taehyung. Taehyung walked up to you "will you talk with me please?" 
"Ok..." You had agreed but you were really worried about what would happen. 
" you know about the hug, people took pictures and my parents have seen. So now they think i am dating... Sorry but i have a favour.... Can we please put on an act like we are dating... For my parents sake? I'm sorry to ask such a favour since it was my fault to begin with. So, will you go out with me... Even if it is just for show?"