Chapter 9 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
Taehyung and you had a day out together, studying, eating and then going out to the sit by the Han river. At that time you were feeling tired so you were almost asleep on his shoulder. You had felt something touch your lips lightly and softly. Your eyes widened and you backed away from him, "what is this??" You thought. How could he take your first kiss?? This is a fake relationship anyway so why would he do that? Were his parents around? Should you just go with the flow? Although you wanted to act cool and fine with it you found yourself looking down, again can't make eye contact, or at least good eye contact. Tears started falling but you didn't notice this you only felt something warm flowing down your face. The problem was that you really, genuinely liked him and he thought this was a was a big game and that he could play with you? Well at least thats what you thought.  
"Taehyung... That was my first kiss... I know to you this is just a big game and to you it must be fun to play around with someone like me... I just think that ... That was just a bit too far for a fake relationship" you stood up and brushed yourself off, you then handed the blanket back to Taehyung and walked off. 
 
The moonlight shone on the green dewy grass as you walked up the hill to catch the bus home. Before you walked onto the bus Taehyung grabbed your arm and spun you around. Taehyung's eyes held tears, and it seemed as though he couldn't hold them in. 
"This isn't a game to me, Y/N, at first, that hug that lead onto us doing this whole fake dating thing i hugged you because i had unsure feelings i thought if i hugged you and see how i felt and if that would answer my feelings. It didn't though, but now i know Y/N, i really like you... Would you be willing to start over fresh, but this time as a real couple?"  Responding to that was harder than it seemed, you stood there words wouldn't come out of your mouth but inside your head you were saying "yes! Yes!" Finally some. Words came out...
"I-I ... I like you too... " That's all you could get out, why wouldn't anything else come out? You stood there staring at him your mouth open trying to speak. 
 
Finally, the words you wanted come out.
"I need u ... Kim Taehyung. I like you. Please say the words you just told me were real... Please say they weren't lies."
"They're real."