Chapter 15 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
 
 
 
"Did you hear anything" Zelo asked you. 
"Ah... Um.. I didn't i was just walking by and dropped my phone... Hehe i am pretty clumsy right? Hehe.." You scratched the back of your head. Zelo picked up your phone and handed to you. He patted your head, "see you tomorrow" 
"Ah, yea" you replied. You turned and Yura was still there. She walked over to you with a smirk on her face. "Got an admirer... Well you should probably go to him someone who actually likes you. Taehyung likes me so... You should probably stop hanging around him. Aish it must burden him to have someone so average liking him. I swear, back off or you're dead meat." She smiled and then walked off. You glared at her while she walked away. She frustrated you like no one could ever believe. 
 
 
School had ended and you met up with Hoseok and Taehyung to walk home. Taehyung's phone buzzed, he got a text. You stood on your toes to peep over his shoulder to see who it was from. It was from Yura. There wasnt enough time to read what the message said but you were worried.
"Sorry~ i left something at school you guys go ahead see you tomorrow~~" Taehyung ran back to school and waved at you both. You were worried about if he was meeting Yura and if he was why he would be in such a rush to meet her. 
 
You arrived at your house. Hoseok's parents picked him up with their car earlier on so you were alone. You found it sad, you were always returning to an empty house. Your parents were always on business trips. You entered your house and all the lights. You started to cook your dinner, you were feeling lazy and as you knew you felt lazy a lot you bought a few microwave pizzas. You took one out of the freezer and cooked it. The microwave was finished but you were distracted you stared and stared at your phone waiting for a message or call from Taehyung. Instead you get a picture sent from an unknown number. You looked at it, it was a photo message you clicked on it to find it was a picture of Yura and Taehyung kissing. You dropped your phone. You went to get a drink of water but you were shaking so much that you dropped the glass, you went to clean it up but tripped over your own feet and fell onto the shattered glass. Pieces of glass went into your hands and knees. You were in pain both mentally and physically. You walked to the couch with blood dripping down your leg you curled up into a ball and stayed like that all night.