Chapter 14 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
It was that time of year when it started to snow in the city. You always missed the snow when it didn't come, and enjoyed it a lot while it was there. Christmas was coming soon. You were walking to school while it was snowing, you had left a bit earlier that morning so you could take your time walking in snow. You had bits of snow stuck in your hair. You were meaning to buy a new umbrella but hadn't yet. Although you really did love walking in the snow, with or without an umbrella. 
 
As you got closer to school you saw Yura, the transfer student walking with Taehyung. You got a feeling that you didn't like, you were jealous. You didn't even know why, you were the one dating him, she was just a friend. You then saw her grab his arm. You stopped walking and just stared.
"Y/N-ah!!!" Someone had shouted while running up to you, they then jumped on you. It was Hoseok. "Oh, Hoseok."
"What's wrong?" He saw you staring and followed your glance until he sees you were looking at Taehyung. "Yah, you looking at Taehyungie? Is that a girl?"
"Yeah, her name is Kim Yura a transfer student."
"Ahh ... I see. Is she close with him?"
"I guess.. I saw her at his company before."
"I see." Hoseok replied. The bell rang, you and Hoseok said goodbye and went to your classes. 
 
It was lunch, you rested your head on your desk. You then sat up stretched your arms. You stood up and heard a bang. You looked down at your desk and saw a hand on it. You looked up and saw Yura's face, she looked angry. 
"Yah, you stay away from Taehyung. Ok? I put it simple, you should understand." You stood there looking at Yura while she strutted out of the classroom. 
 
Suddenly you saw someone stand up in the corner of your eyes. You turned and saw one of your Classmates, Zelo, run out of the room following Yura. You were curious, so you followed Zelo. Zelo grabbed Yura's arm and dragged her away. You followed them until they stopped. They stopped in an empty part of the school. It was a locker bay that hadn't been used for years. You hid behind the corner watching them. Questioning yourself why you were doing this. Zelo then pushed her against the lockers. 
"Ahhh, he must like her." You whispered to yourself, about to walk away when you heard Zelo shout. 
"yah! What do you have against y/n?? Why are you acting like this to her? There is no reason. If you ever act that way to her again or even lay one finger on her you have me to answer to. Trans. Fer. Student."
"Do you like her or something? Why would or should you care about what i have to do with her?" You watched them surprised. 
"Yes, i like her. "
"Good~ you can have her. Steal her away from my Taehyung." 
You were surprised to hear this conversation which you found out that you shouldn't have. You dropped your phone it made a loud noise. Zelo then ran to the corner you were standing at. You were looking at the ground, you couldn't make eye contact with him. 
 
"Did you hear anything?" He asked.