~ Chapter 17 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
"WHAT IS THIS?!?!?" Hoseok shouted showing the picture from your phon to Taehyung. Taehyung was looking at the phone as if he had just seen a ghost "H-hyung...."
"TAEHYUNG. EXPLAIN."
"I dont know what to say..."
"TAEHYUNG!!!" 
"Hyung..."
 
---meanwhile in the Nurses office--- 
 
You had woken up and found that Hoseok wasnt there. You had heard some shouting from down the hall. Your knees hands were still hurting but at least the glass was gone and they had been bandaged. You put your shoes back on and slowly walked down the hall with the help of the wall, to where the shouting was. You were shocked as you saw Hoseok pushing Taehyung against the wall. "D-does Hoseok know??" 
 
Taehyung turned his head and saw you, he stuttered your name out. You slowly slid to the ground. "W-what do i do?" 
"y/n!!!" He had seen your bandages with a bit of a blood stain on them. 
"You think you should go and see her now?!?! How much pain she must be in... Because of you... How could you..." With a disgusted face Hoseok pushed Taehyung down. You slowly stood up and nervously walked to Taehyung. "O-oppa... Why was that picture like that?? .... What happened... *you looked down to the ground* please... Just tell me the truth..." 
"I was set up... It seemed to be a whole planned out thing... Yesterday when i came back to the school from walking with you and hyung... Yura texted me, she told me she would like to meet inside the school... If I told you about it she would of done something to you... I wouldn't of been able to forgive myself so i went.. One of her minions must of been hiding and took the picture and sent it to you... I am sorry you had to see that..."
"I-i ... How can i believe you?? Oppa i trusted you but right now i am so confused and this really seems like a drama i am not sure what to do... Maybe i should take a break.. From you know... You."
Taehyung looked hurt... He must of understood though "i see.. Take as much time as you need... I understand your heart.. And i truly love you ... So i will follow along with whatever will make you feel better." 
 
---two weeks later---
 
After that day, Taehyung avoided you, when you said you wanted a break he must of seriously liked you, "he is taking it so seriously.." You thought.you were actually unsure if he still liked you or not. Also, Yura started hanging out with him A LOT more than usual. Taehyung is usually a happy guy but when she is around his face turns dull and cold, kind of like your own without Taehyung. In class you could never focus and almost every time would stare out of the window not paying any attention. You got caught so often that most classes you had to stand at the back of the class with your hands up. 
 
---two weeks later---
 
You had decided to meet with Taehyung again and talk to him. You texted "meet me at the park after school ... Please."
There was no reply but you dashed to the park straight after school.
It had been almost three hours since school ended. But you were sitting on the bench at the park still, when you saw a tall slim figure, it was definitely Taehyung. Definitely.