Chapter 7~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
You woke up at 7 because you were meeting Taehyung at 9. You want to look nice, you decided to leave your hair out and slightly curl it, so it was little wavy. You wore a oversized jumper over some light blue ripped skinny jeans. You looked in the mirror and fixed the last bit of your hair and grabbed your phone.
"I'M GOING OUT MUM ~ BE BACK LATER !" You caught the bus to a park where you had to meet Taehyung. You were late and he wasn't there yet. You decided to walk around the park to find a seat. 
 
It had been half an hour and you were worried. You called but there was no answer. You were really worried so you took the bus back to your house and ran to Taehyung's place a few houses down from Hoseok's. You rang the doorbell and his mum opened the door. 
"Hello, I'm Y/N. Your son Taehyung and i just recently started dating, i was wondering if he was home?" It was know 10. 
"Sorry Y/N, but Taehyung left over an hour ago to meet you. So, you didn't meet him?  I wonder where he could be... By the way it's very nice to meet you." 
"Nice to meet you too, i will go back and look around for him. Thank you." You got his mums number just in case and then you bowed. You ran out looking for Taehyung. 
 
You had been out all day and you ended up back in the park where you were supposed to meet him to begin with you sat on a chair and called his mum who said he wasn't back still. It had become late almost 9 o'clock pm. You put your legs up on the seat and put your head between your knees. You felt like crying and had no idea of what had happened. 
 
Your phone buzzed and you jumped. Turned out to be your mum asking where you were. You looked at the time and realised it was 10 o'cLock. You messaged back 'crashing at Hoseok's place.' 
 
You saw a figure running to you. It was late and you were scared you stood up ready to go all taekwondo on whoever tried to do anything. You started to make out a face, when you realised Taehyung was the figure running towards you. When he saw you he slowed down. You felt like running to him and hugging him and breaking down his arms crying because you had no idea what had happened. Of course, you couldn't as this was a fake relationship. You are just hoping that you can hold it back.
 
Taehyung came to you. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." You couldn't make eye contact without breaking down. "Eyy its ok." You started clenching your fists together, trying not to cry. "You stayed here for over 12 hours." He saw your fists clenched together. He grabbed your hand and held it. "Hey, I'm sorry.." That's it you couldn't take it anymore you hit him over and over. "How could you do this to me?? Do you know how worried i was ?? For all i knew you could have been hit by a car.. You could have.." Tears were starting to fall down and hit the floor. "i looked for you all day, i sat here waiting hours... Why did you only show up now??" You kept hitting him. He hugged you. His shirt becoming wet with tears. 
 
He took your hand and took you home, on the bus you fell asleep on your shoulder. That night his mum let you crash at his place. You slept in his bed and he slept on the couch. 
 
When you woke up your eyes were stinging. You opened your eyes and saw Taehyung looking at you. "Finally awake? Hehe mum made you food. Let's go eat~" you nodded. He took your hand and brought you downstairs to the dining room. You saw a feast in front of you. Your eyes started to glisten. "I WILL EAT WELL~~" Taehyung started to smile at you. 
 
You both finished eating. He walked you out to the front. "Can you get home by yourself?" 
"Yup don't worry ~" 
Taehyung smiled and kissed you on the forehead. "See you tomorrow~" 
You waved and ran home. Taehyung smiled to himself. 
 
As you were running you thought about how it started to feel like you were actually dating. It felt nice but you knew to him you were and always will be just a friend