Chapter 10~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
It had already been a year since Taehyung and you had confessed your true feelings for each other. You were in year 11 and Taehyung in year 12. Taehyung met you at the front of the school it was getting cold and you didnt want him to wait long. You wondered if he remembers it is the 100th day. Taehyung spotted you in the crowd and started to walk over to you, you then saw him and sprinted to him. 
"So, it is our 100th day?" He remembered.
"Yup~!"
"What do you want to do?"
"Can we go and write our names on a lock? And then eat dinner and then eat dessert and then... Hmm..."
"We can do all that~ let's go!" He grabbed your hand and you both went to the bus to go to buy your lock. Taehyung knew you and he let you sit next to the window side. The bus wasn't any warmer, and your hands were cold and you were always meaning to buy gloves but never got around to it. You cupped your hands over your mouth to blow on them so they would become at least a bit warmer. Taehyung noticed and quickly grabbed your hands. You smiled, Taehyung always made you so happy. 
 
The bus arrived and you both got off still hand in hand, you bought your lock and went to the top of the tower. When you arrived there you straight away ran to the fence with all the locks, and looked over the edge, " uwaaa~~"
"YAH!"
"Oh, that scared me" you turned around and Taehyung was looking back at you. 
"Don't do that what if you fall?? It is so high as well.."
"Eyy ~ dont worry~ do you have the pen?"
"Ah, yea ... " he pulled you away from the fence and then he wrote his name and you wrote yours. You locked the lock onto the fence and chucked away the key. 
 
"Oppa... Can we eat nowww???" Looking at him with big shiny eyes. 
"Of course" 
Taehyung grabbed your hand and walked over to a barbecue shop. He knew that you loved your barbecues and your meat. 
 
You ordered a lot of meat to cook and some soup, side dishes were free, you hated it if you had to pay extra for side dishes. Taehyung started to cook the meat. You stared at it while it was cooking wishing it would be done quicker. 
"Open." You looked at Taehyung as he said this, he had a bit of perfectly cooked meat. You opened your mouth and ate it. Taehyung once again told you to open your mouth so you did and you leaned in he was close to putting in your mouth when he quickly put it in his own. He shouldnt have teased you like that, especially with meat. 
"Yah! Oppa how could you do that it was meattt.." You joked around using your aegyo.
"If you do that one more time i wont give you any meat!" Taehyung glared at you. Turns out your aegyo wasn't that good. Whatever, you knew you were adorable. 
 
You had both finished eating and you started to just walk arounf the streets of Seoul hand in hand. 
"Should we go see the night ocean?" You nodded at this offer you both took a train out to the ocean and say on the soft cold sand. 
 
"Hey," Taehyung said out of the blue, "i have something to tell you..." You just looked at him. "I ... I have to leave our school and go to a different one... Y/Ni got accepted into a company and have to start to training." You looked at him in surprise. 
"YOU GOT ACCEPTED WOW !! THAT IS SO AMAZINGG~~ i knew you were amazing all along and no one could pass up those looks~ " you smiled at him.
"I will still meet up with you often and call you every chance i get if it is late... I should text."
"... Of course ! There is no question about that you have to otherwise you're dead got it?" You laughed. 
"We should get going now~" you stood up quickly and turned your back to Taehyung, your smile disappeared. You knew that it would be hard to keep in contact and you wouldn't see him everyday anymore.
"Send me a selca everyday, ok?"
"Of course." Taehyung back hugged you. "Let's go home now ~"