Chapter 1 ~

I need u ... Kim Taehyung
You are sixteen years old and in high school, your best friend is Hoseok. You find it easier to be friends with guys you never knew why but it just always had happened that way. You have friends that are girls but not very close ones, more like acquaintances. In your whole life you have never had a crush on someone and no one has ever liked you as well, at least thats what you think. No one has ever confessed to you. You admit that your not pretty and not exactly any guys style, but other girls always tease you and try to take advantage of you as your friends are all good looking. You admitted it your closest friend Hoseok was very good looking and as he ages he is just looking better and better. Hoseok has a bunch of friends that you barely know but Hoseok has talked about them a lot you may as well of known them your whole life. 
 
It was the first day of a new term, Hoseok ran up to you and put u into a head lock " Ya! Where were you all holidays?!?! Ugh, this kid..." You sighed, you had been dragged a long to one of your dads business trips again "Do i really have to explain to you?" 
"Nup~ Just making small talk ... Aish."
Hoseok was always like this, you always wondered why he even needed to make small talk since you two are so close. The bell rang, and an empty corridor became a packed one. You got your books and left to your maths class. You and Hoseok aren't in the same class, Hoseok is 2 years older than you and had been like a brother since childhood... A younger brother that is. 
 
 At recess you went out to meet Hoseok he was with his other friends, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin. You looked at the seven of them "they're all so good looking..." You said to yourself. You turned around and about to walk away when Hoseok had shouted "Y/N!!!! COME HERE I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIENDS!!!" You turned around slowly and walked over to them. When you got closer one of his friends had really popped out at you. He was really good looking and his smile was really adorable. "Hello, I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you." You stayed silent and just stared amazed. You couldn't tell if you were blushing or not. "... A-ah right. I'm Y/N... Nice to meet you too."