Chapter 20

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #20

v i o l e t

 


Amara gave the boys some space, leaving the rooftop with Heuk. The young boy still had his hands tied. Surprisingly, the boy was compliant to Amara except he can't hold back his mouth. "Why am I stuck with a human? Areyou not afraid of me after I almost attacked you? Are you listening? Hey human!" He shout, waving his hands to cath the lady's attention.


"Great. I'm stuck with a mut    Hey!" Heuk bump his body at Amara's back when the latter stopped walking. "Why'd you stop human?" He ask, scowling. When he didn't get a reaction, Heuk followed Amara's eyes and saw a beautiful woman dressed in yellow and her vibrant purple hair glistening despite the absence of the sun. 


The purple-haired sends a wink at the Domina with a arrogant smirk. "Liberty told me you were here and she was right." 


"How did you get here?" 


"The same way as you got here." 


"How did Liberty get those cards?" 


"Aren't you going to ask about me, Ams?" She pouted, trying to act cute but her eyes didn't show any affection aside from arrogance and bitter. "Oh, I forgot you hate me    us. Though I heard you and Trent have been talking for two years now, what about us? Or did you only want to make friends with the boys again and leaving us out on purpose."


Amara glared at the girl. "Shut up Shiloh, you know I never wanted to leave." Shiloh scoffed. "And going back to my question, how did Liberty got those cards?" She asked, calmly this time. 


Shiloh smiled innocently at the Domina. "You shouldn't let your curiousity get you, Amara. Curiousity killed the cat remember?" Heuk was feeling uncomfortable at the two ladies' talk. Shiloh was calm but the her arrogance wasn't hidden either. Amara, on the otherhand, is everything but calm. He could smell her rage towards the other girl as she smiled at Amara widely. Having his hands tied isn't a big help either. 


"You're being ridiculous." Amara rolled her eyes in frustration. "Just answer my question Shi!" Heuk jumped in surprise behind her and cower back as he sees the other girl morphing into serious mode. The boy could feel the air getting tighter as they continue throwing questions at each other. Shiloh was doing a perfect job to keep calm unlike Amara. 


Shiloh threw her hair back with a smirk. "I'm sorry for making this meeting short but I have to go. See you soon!" 


"Wait!" But Amara was too late to grab to stop the other to leave before Shiloh's body was engulf by a red light and disappeared. 





Heuk stared at the Domina in fear. He could smell her powers, it was so powerful. The lady had fallen on the ground when she tried to reach out to her friend. If Heuk have the power to see light, Amara would be bright as the sun. If not, brighter. Her knees are shaking as she pull herself up.


"Let's wait for the boys." Her voice was shaking when she spook. Heuk, for once, felt bad for being rude towards her. He stared at the human as she sat down beside the collapsed building. She was breathing heavily and beds of sweat formed in her forehead but she never complained and just sat there. Reluctantly, Heuk march towards the Domina and sit besides her. 


Heuk glance at her before speaking. "I'm sorry I was rude to you." He apologized, eyes avoiding hers. 


"It's okay." Smiled the Domina. "I'm used to people being rude to me on our first meeting."


"Were they rude to you at first?" 


"Everyone was rude but as time went by, I got to know them better and see through their rudeness. The boys, well it was complicated, but we get along now and they get very caring at times. You can really rely on them." Heuk didn't looked convinced but nod anyway. 


"How did you came here? I don't mean to be rude, but you're the only human I've seen that never hurt me... on purpose." He finished awkwardly, looking anywhere but Amara. 


"I never hurt people on purpose," she said. "Asking you about what they did might open up some scars but let me assure you that not all humans are evil. For those who is just lack the presence of kindness in them. They let the dark force succumb them without the knowledge of its consequences. I've witnessed a lot who used to be pure but society corrupted them, morping them into monsters who you couldn't imagine." 


"You seem to have a lot of experiences." 


A memory flash in Amara's mind. "I do." Heuk observes her. The sudden smell of flowers hits his nose making his eyes wide. He had never smelled someone similar as a flower. Her scent, it was the mixture of honey and roses with a tinge of vanilla. It was soothing, making the wolf calm and relax; this was the first after the invation years ago. Amara notice the flash in Heuk's eyes and gasp. 


"I'm not going to hurt you," he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter