Chapter 9

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 



 

CHAPTER #9 

free

 


Each of the cards glowed as one by one the boys would appear in different forms. Xiumin's card is oddly cold while Chanyeol's is incredibly warm. Kris and Luhan's cards are almost the same except Luhan is surrounded with glass and a dragon is behind Kris, its tail around Kris' feet. Suho's card is also cold but not the same as Xiumin's; the leader is standing on a huge stone, waves crashing on it with had his hands spread. 


Lay looked peaceful amongst all. He had this gentle smile, holding a stargazer, and his free hand on its petal. Lay's body is glowing green and behind him is a beautiful white unicorn. Baekhyun's card was all light that Amara could barely see his face. Unlike his real personality, Baekhyun looked cold in his card. He had a fierce looked on as his body glowed brightly like the sun. 


Chen was in the clouds, Amara noticed. He had a smirked on as his right is held up high, covered in lightning coming from the clouds. Chanyeol is looking sideways, staring at his burning hand. A phoenix was behind him with its wings spread wide. The ground beneath Chanyeol is cracked, magma coming out. If stared could kill, Amara would've died by now with Kyungsoo's deathly glare as he's wearing an armour made in earth and a sword made of vines. He didn't looked so friendly at all. 


Kai had his signature smirk on, half of his body gone, and black mists surrounding him. His hair is no longer orange, now black. Kai looked good, Amara told herself. She'd be lying if she said the boys aren't attractive, set aside their    Luhan's    personality. Tao is a sweetheart, Amara noticed during class hours. He may looked deadly and tough but after their discussion about ghosts    courtesy of Chen    she found out he's an actual scaredy cat. 


Petals are frozen around him and at his right hand is a samurai sword; on his other hand is a pocket watch. Tao looked cool with his fierce look and raven hair. Sehun, the youngest, he's a year younger than Amara    at least that's what she knows.  Sehun is sitting on a wooden chair in a deserted place, a butterfly in his blonde locks and behind him are two tornados and he this poker face on. 


Amara trailed her fingers to the cards, inspecting them carefully one by one. She already has a hunch on how to free them but something is holding her back, fear. Fear that they might hurt her. Fear that Kade might appear out of nowhere. Fear of herself. With all the sudden revelations    Amara doesn't know what to believe, who to trust. 


Kade mentioned about her father and she doesn't know whether to hate him or not. She felt stupid; she felt like the world has been playing with her. Her father, her mother and even her brothers. They kept something important from her and Amara's about to find out. 





Everyone was already out when Luhan was summoned. They are all wearing different attires and the elder notice a few changes in their looks, aside from their clothes. Baekhyun's hair is now red and his puppy eyes has eyeliner making him look tough and a bit of light brown eyeshadow. Xiumin's hair is highlighted with dark blue color while Lay has ash grey. The others didn't have colored hairs though Chen's eyes are now light brown and Luhan notice a bit of pink in Sehun's hair. 
 

"Wah! Luhan hyung's hair is white." The said boy reached for his hair and searched for a mirror. Baekhyun opened his palm. "Here hyung." Luhan walked towards the younger and checked himself through Baekhyun's palm.
 

His hair is indeed white including his clothes. Tao pouted besides him. "Why does hyung looks good in everything? Unfair." Usually Luhan would thank when someone compliments him, but he doesn't want to laugh right now. Especially what happened with Kade. 
 

A voice interrupted Tao's whines. "Can you please explain to me what's happening." Luhan and the others turned to Amara who looked like she's about to faint. Luhan forgot about her. She saw and heard everything; Luhan felt bad for a teen like her to face someone horrifying as Kade. Amara wasn't used unlike them, she's new to this. A victim.
 

Kris bit his lip and walk towards her. "Amar    "
 

"Don't Amara me, Kris, because I'm not okay right now!" 
 

All of them cowered at her tone. Xiumin froze and glanced at Suho in confusion.


Did just... cower? 


Kris coughed. "We get it, Amara, but if you ju    "
 

"NO!"
 

Kris screamed in pain as something hits his legs, falling on his knees. "Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol exclaimed as the said boy stared at Kris in belief. "Kim Jongdae if you dare to lay a hand on me I'm going to burry you alive." Chen quickly retreats his hand and Kyungsoo spoke again. "And it wasn't me. I will never hurt someone on purpose." 
 

"Then who?"
 

"I think Amara did it." Yixing said.
 

"How wo    "
 

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!"
 

Luhan hissed as the vine whipped him at the back. It wasn't just him but everyone. The smell of blood reached his nose and he cursed Kyungsoo and his vines. "I order you to tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter