Chapter 10

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 



 

CHAPTER #10 

get to know more

 


Amara closed the door behind her and took off her coat, hanging it on the coat rack. "I'm home," she said as she entered the living room. She gasped when someone jumped on her causing them to fall into the floor. Amara groaned, opening her eyes and look up at Yuri with rage written on his face. "You can let go of me, niichan." Amara pat Jared on the back and Jared pulled away slowly. Her heart clenched seeing him cry.


"Niichan..." 


Jared wiped his tears and pulled her up. Amara turned to Yuri and he was glaring at her. "Do you know what time it is?" he asked, taking two steps towards her. 


"I... was out with my friends," she answered. 


"It almost ten, Amara, and you tell us you we're out with your friends?!" Yuri finally explodes. "We have been searching for you since morning! No calls, no texts from you. We even called Trent and they told us you haven't talked since last week! I was about to call the police    fck it!"


Amara didn't knew what time she arrived home since she was busy discussing important matters with the boys. They decided it would be better if six of them would stay in their cards in case Kade comes back. Baekhyun, Lay, Xiumin, Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris are staying tonight and tomorrow would be the others. Amara didn't agree with it since she knows they could get lonely in their cards and they aren't exactly close yet. But she has to try or else they might get hurt. Kade gave her 365 days to prepare and she ain't gonna waist them. 


"You called Trent? How?"


"That's none of your business," says Yuri.


It wasn't the answer Amara wanted to hear.


"Do they know too?" 


"I don't know who you're talking about." Yuri turned his back on her and head upstairs. He stops midway and look back at her. "Oh, you're grounded for a month. No friends, no cellphone    especially no going out without permission from us." Amara was about to object but Yuri had already went to his room and slammed the door. 


Jared sighed and pat Amara at the back. "You should get some rest. I'll take care of Yuri." He placed a kiss on her forehead before she went to her room. Nick was about to leave also but Jared pulled his arm and gave him a look. "Ugh, really?" Jared just stared at him and headed to Yuri's room. Nick followed him with a groan as the two entered. 





Amara threw herself in her bed, letting out a huff and pulled out the cards. She's mad    no, furious    at Yuri right now for calling Trent. The latter is one of her friends back when they used to live in the States with eight other people. They have been friends since third grade yet something happened and broke off their friendship before Amara's family migrated to Japan then to Korea. Trent, though, is still her friend after he contacted her during his visit in Japan two years ago and promised not to loose contact with her. 


I should call Trent, she thought and placed the cards besides her and took out her phone, searching for Trent's number and pressed the call button. She'll be in trouble if Yuri catches her, but Amara didn't care. She needs to talk to Trent right now. 


"Hello?"


"Trent! How are things going?"


"Amara? It's doing great. Are you home now? Yuri called me awhile ago."


"Yeah, I want to apologize on his behalf. Did he shouted at you?"


"No, he was polite, which was a surprise since we all know how much he hates us." 


"Do they know?"


"The girls? I don't think so. Yuri isn't that stupid, Ams."


"Thank goodness... uh, how are they?" 


"What do you think?" 


"Nevermind," she laughed. "Tell me about the boys instead." 


Amara was laughing all throughout their conversation, not noticing Yuri entering her room. Trent was telling a joke when she saw Yuri, eyes widening. "Trent, I'll talk to you later 'kay?" Yuri sat on the edge of her bed. "Send my regards to the guys. Bye." Amara put down her phone and sat next to her brother. 


"So..." she trails, biting her cheeks. "I'm s    "
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter