Chapter 23

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER #23

kidnap

 

Amara opened her eyes slowly, lying on the cold floor. She noticed the boys were inside a glass cage that seemed bulletproof. They were still unconscious and she could see dried blood on Kris' back  from his wound. Amara's hands were tied together and she felt weaker than before. The room was dark. The only source of light was from the skylight. It was getting dark, she noticed.


Stars twinkled in the skies. It was unfair. They look happy without knowing what was happening in the ground. Amara smiled bitterly. How can I be the Rose Princess when I'm so useless? 


Just then, the doors opened with Rae coming in with her two warriors in tow. She was grinning in victory upon the sight of her old friend, kneeling infront of her. "How are you coping? Is the cold floor okay?" Amara glared at her, growling. She's still cofuse how her old friends got here and their powers. As what she remember, they were still in the US studying for their upcoming exam. Meeting them with abilities never occured to her. 


"Sire, is excited to meet you all." Rae trailed her long nails through Amara's face. "He has been thrilled after finding out I captured the Rose Princess. Oh, how I wish I could hurt you right now. My hands are begging for it." She plucked a single strand from Amara's hair, smirking. "But he didn't said I could    " 


She stopped when the doors opened. They turned there heads at the newcomer, slamming the door close. Rae stood to her feet, bowing her head with respect. Manduk passed through her and headed to Amara. "Leave us. I have something important to discuss with the princess." Rae nodded and left the room with her warriors. Manduk kneeled down, grabbing her by the chin to look up at him.


"My, my, I never thought I'd see you so hopeless, Rosalia." 


"I am not Rosalia."


"You are Rosalia, my dear. But in a different body." He pulled her up, pinning her to the wall. "I could smell the power from you, princess. So endearing and powerful I just want to it from you." He nibbled her neck, tracing it with his fangs. Amara screamed because of this. "Yes. Scream louder princess. Every scream you do only makes me want to bite you more." The Domina was crying now. She was disgusted with every words he was saying. She wanted to kick him, punch him but couldn't. 


"S-Stop it..." 


Manduk was enjoying her screams, nibbling more to her neck. He pulled back with a satisfied smirk, looking down at the red mark below her ear. Amara was crying, disgusted by herself but mad at the monster before her. Manduk pushed her to the cold floor before leaving the room. The Domina forced herself to stand, limping towards the glass cage. 


Her tears stain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter