Chapter 11

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 



 

CHAPTER #11 

friends

 


Sehun and Amara stared at the cards blankly. Sehun could sense her nervousness and reach out for her head and patted it. "Don't be nervous, Ams, they're nice," he said reassuringly. Amara gave him a smile and pick up Chanyeol's card first and pressed it to her lips. Chanyeol gave them a little wave and plopped down next to the youngest and wrapped his arm around Sehun. "Hello!" He smiled at the girl. 


Amara returned the smile and greeted him with a 'hello'. She summoned Lay, Kris, Xiumin and Baekhyun respectively. The leader looking worried why Amara summoned them. The girl smiled at them and motioned them to sit on the bed. They were reluctant at first but after seeing their two brothers, Baekhyun was the first to move and sat down with a small smile. 


Kris looked serious and stared at her. "Why did you summon us, Amara?" he asked, still standing on his spot. 


She shrug. "Didn't you said you hate being inside your cards?" she asks, innocent eyes staring at Kris. He huffed and look away. She was right. They hate it there. Tao said he felt alone and scared in his card as if he was flying at an empty space with nothing but him around. Amara wanted to tell them she won't let them stay there for long and they can use their powers freely. But she didn't had the courage especially after yelling and hitting them with Kyungsoo's vine. Amara still wonders how she did that.


"Amara wants to know us better," Sehun said on her behalf. Amara mouthed 'thank you' at him to which he smiled. Lay titled his head, frowning. "What do you want to know?" Amara almost cooed at him. "Anything," she said, smiling. The boys turned at Kris expectantly and the taller sighed. "I'll go first then." He crossed his arms. "I'm Kris and I have the ability to fly. I used to have a pet dragon but we got separated after the attack. I'm the third oldest and I'll do everything to protect the people I treasure." He ends it with a small smile. 


Sehun cringed. "Ugh, hyung, you're so corny." Everyone laughed and Kris blushed, looking away. He points at Lay. "Your turn, Xing." Lay glared at him as a frown forms onto Amara's face. "Well, my real name is Yixing and my ability is to heal wounds. I'm the fifth oldest and like Kris I used to have a pet unicorn but she's gone now." He smiles bitterly. "My birthday is on the seventh of October and I'll be turning twenty-six this year." 


"What about you Kris?" 


"I'm a year older than Lay." 


"Me next!" Chanyeol jump and raised his hand, grinning. "I'm Chanyeol and I can control fire. Siah, my phoenix, is not back at our planet but in fact he's with me." He announced and took out his necklace. Its pendant is a phoenix with its wings spread wide. When Chanyeol's finger trailed into the pendant, it glowed red and everyone lets out a 'woah'. 


"Yah!" Xiumin smacked his head. "Why didn't you tell this to us?" 


Chanyeol hid his necklace inside his shirt. "I only find him a year ago, hyung." He replied. Amara was still in shock and stared in Chanyeol in awe. "Does that mean you're fire resistant?" Chanyeol nods while Amara stared at him. "Amazing..." she unintentionally muttered in Japanese. Baekhyun seemed to understand what she said and rolled his eyes. "His power is not amazing as mine, Amara." He comments. "Mine is light or also known as photokinesis. Any molecule of light I can control and its the fastest element." Then the lights went out. 


Amara gasped as small lights floated around her room. Baekhyun was grinning from ear to ear as he motioned the lights to gather in his palm and it went back to fluorescent light. The Domina clapped her hands in amazement and Baekhyun bowed, laughing. Chanyeol pushed him. "Show off," he muttered. Baekhyun poke out his tongue at him. Amara laughed at the two, remembering what Sehun said about them being similar. 


She turned to Xiumin with a smile. He shifts uncomfortably, his lips before speaking. "Uhm... My name is Xiumin and I can control ice, which is one of the second elements. My power is pretty much useless without any water which is why I need Suho. Me and Luhan are the oldest... yeah." He trailed, laughing. "Can Suho manipulate blood too?" she asked. The eldest shook his head. "I don't think his power is that strong to blood bend, if that's what your thinking. I believe we haven't mention this to you before but our powers aren't fully developed yet unlike for some." She followed his eyes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter