Chapter 12

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #12 

solar eclipse

 


"There will be a solar eclipse today." Jared announced once Amara sat down beside him and Nick handed her a plate of pancakes. She thanked him and took a bite before speaking, "For real? I have not seen an eclipse before," she says. Nick sat down on her left side. "It will be a total eclipse this time, they say. Happens on Earth every 18 months or so though they are still rare." Amara smacked him for eating with his mouth full, sending food chunks on the table. 


Jared groaned and reaches for the tissue and handed it to Nick. "I cannot believe I survived living with a filth like you." He scoffed and Nick rolled his eyes, making sure to swallow his food. "And I cannot believe I survived living with someone like you who doesn't even know how to cook eggs." The youngest brother replies. Before Jared could talk back, Amara slams her hands on the table, silencing the two. "And I cannot believe I survive living with a bunch of idiots!" she snapped. 


No one responded and she felt thankful with that and continued eating. Her brothers stared at her weirdly. Amara would not normally snap at them whenever they fight over silly things. She has been moody since last night and they avoided her as much as possible to give her some space. The brothers cannot blame her. Having three brothers in once house is like having war, especially with Nick around. 


Nick pouted. "I'm sorry, Ams." he said but the youngest ignored him. Yuri then entered the scene and greeted everyone with a smile but it quickly faltered after feeling the down atmosphere. He turned to Jared in confusion but the latter just shrugged and stood. With a frown, Yuri replaced Jared on his seat. 


"I'm done eating, oppa." Amara said and took her bag. "I'm heading to school now." And slammed the door shut, leaving her three brothers worried. Nick sigh and spoke. "Did something happened to school or something?" The remaining two didn't answer. They did not know. Amara was not open to them compared to before after what happened among her friends back in the US. She changed a lot both in a good and bad way. Her brothers want their old Amara back and they wish someone would be able to bring back the old her.





Actually, Amara felt guilty for snapping at her brothers. She has been edgy since last night and she didn't know why. Her suspicion was it has something to do with the boys. Ever since she first summoned them, her hands would tickle and electricity would ran down through her spine. It was like she wanted to use them    their powers    but she will never do that. She promised to herself she won't comit the same mistake as to before. Once was enough and Amara won't be able to survive if history would repeat itself.


She was too immersed with her thoughts that she didn't notice Kai's presence as he poke her arm making the girl jump in surprise. Kai laughed while Amara glared at him and gave him a hard hit on the arm. He held his arms in surrender, still grinning. "Suho hyung told me to fetch you," he tells her. "Everything's prepare at the house and," he checks his clock before turning back to her. "We need to get there in five minutes." He finishes it with a wink and Amara's eyes widened. 


"How are we sup    "


"I can teleport, remember?" 


Amara stop midway and gave him a final glare before Kai intertwined their hands and black mists surrounded them. The Domina blinked to clear her vision and supported on Kai's shoulders as her knees shake. She still was not use to teleporting and she would get dizzy whenever she does it.


Lay head towards her and grab her waist, worry written on his face. "Are you okay?" he asked. Amara smiled reassuringly and answered yes. The dizziness was gone now and Amara checked her surroundings. Everyone was at the living room both in their uniform and casual attire. Her cheeks reddened as she spot Xiumin half and looked away. 


"HYUNG!" 


"COVER UP!"


"MY EYES!"


All the boys pushed Xiumin back at the bathroom as the eldest yelled in protest. Kris was laughing at the background as he spots Kyungsoo covering Amara's eyes. He had noticed the boys were getting closer and comfortable with her, especially the youngers. They were treating her gently as if she was going to break. Her presence had really left a huge impact on his brothers     on them. 


Though Suho had warned them about her before, Kris had always felt attracted to her. With her alluring eyes and amazing personality, Kris felt curious; curious to why this girl had been involve with them. Kris got his answer after Kade happened. It must've been fate.


Destiny. 


But why? Who would do something that would hurt such innocent young girl? Who really is she?





Chanyeol, Tao, Chen, Kris, and Kyungsoo bid their goodbyes to the others, driving off with Kris's car. Kai went back to the place to get the thing he found while the remaining prepares to get their hair dyed. Amara has yet to know why Suho didn't let her attend classes but didn't bother mentioning it. 


Amara was about to sit down on the couch when her stomach grumbled. All eyes turned to her and she blush in embarrassment. Luhan went to the kitchen and brought back a sandwich before handing it to her. "I'm not hungry," she mumbles, not looking at Luhan's eyes. The older rolled his eyes and took Amara's hand and placed the sandwich on top of it. "Eat." He ordered and sat beside her. 


Tss. Bossy.


Little did she know Luhan can hear her thoughts and spoke. "If you don't want your sandwish I can have it." Amara turned to him with wide eyes. "You can read minds?" she gasp and Luhan nods. "Only those who are near me I haven't developed my powers." T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter