Chapter 19

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #19

EXDIUM

 


They agreed to stay at Chanyeol's home for the mean time. There are three rooms. Amara will be rooming with Kyungsoo, Luhan, Chen and Tao at Chanyeol's room. Sehun, Kris, Suho, and Lay will be staying at Yura's room. While Baekhyun, Kai and Xiumin will sleep in the living room in case there will be intruders. 


Chanyeol's room was huge than what she imagined. The boys found extra blankets from the taller's drawer and spread it on the wooden floor. Amara frown and stopped them. "What are you doing?" she asked as they continue spreading the blankets. Chen turned at her with a cheeky grin. "We'll be sleeping on the floor while you sleep on the bed." he said and went back to arranging the blankets. "But the bed can fit three people." The Domina stated with an eyebrow raised at her cards. 


Luhan look at her in disbelief. "You seriously think its a good idea to sleep with two of us?" She nods. "Two of us who are males?" Again, Amara nods her head. The telepath sighs in defeat. "Kyungsoo and Chen will share the bed with you us three will sleep on the floor." She nods in satisfaction sending a small smile at the two warriors. 


She climbs first on the bed followed by Chen. The lightning-user was grinning and jumps on the made making it shake. Kyungsoo scowls at him and threw a pillow at Chen's direction, but the latter luckily dodged it hitting the fire-user instead. Chanyeol growled and threw the pillow at Chen hitting him straight at the face. "Yah!" He yelled and plop down the bed, pouting. Amara watched them in amusement while Luhan stands at a corner with a unimpressed look. 


"Can you... just behave for a day?" He asks, walking towards the drawer and took out some extra pillows. He throws the two at Chanyeol and two at Chen. "Go to sleep. We leave by dawn." Amara pulled the covers up to her shoulders as if burrying her whole body while the two warrios lies besides her. Kyungsoo on the left and Chen on the right. Chen, like the mischief he is, was about to throw his arms at the Domina was stopped by the telepath. "I wouldn't do it if I were you, Jongdae." The said man glared at the doe-eyed Luhan. "Don't call me that hyung!" Amara was shock to hear Chen's real name. In fact, the boys never told her about their real names except for some. She knows Lay's real name is Yixing and Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kyungsoo are theirs. Though she has a hunch that Kris's name is not Kris and Luhan is just a nickname. Whatever. 


Luhan chuckled and lay next to Chanyeol. "Goodnight Jongdae-ah." Amara giggle as the room was filled with Chen's whines.





It was 2 in the morning when Xiumin heard steps coming from the kitchen. Alerted, he woke up the teleporter. "Wha    " The eldest covered Kai's mouth with his hand and place his finger on his lips. Then he woke up the light-user, covering his mouth also. Xiumin grab the nearest object to him, which was a pillow. Kai covered his mouth as he snorted. Slowly, the trio walked towards the kitchen with cautious steps. Without Amara's command, they cannot use their powers so their only option now is to use their combat skills. 


"I go first then when you hear the signal hit him with all you got." Xiumin whispered and the two nod in understandment. They count together starting with... 


One... two... three...


"AAAHHH!!"





Amara lets out a loud yawn as they wait for the others to arrive in the living room. She and Kyungsoo woke up upon hearing Xiumin's scream last night and practically drag everyone in their room downstairs. Fortunately nothing bad happened but on the other hand, Xiumin knocked off some guy who was devouring their left over fruits last night. Kyungsoo used his powers to tie his hands and feet with the permission of Amara. Soon afterwards, Kris and Suho arrived in the kitchen, confused. 


The shorter's eyess widened as he sees the unconscious body besides Kai and if it wasn't for Kris, he would have fallen over the floor. Kris ordered Kai and Tao to call the others and told Amara to wait in the living room as they deal with the unknown boy. The Domina was still very much tired after letting out half of her energy with their duel with Liberty. It has been forty minutes after she had woken up and the boys are yet to come down the stairs and Kris and the others are still dealing with the boy. 


She peeks out the window and noticed the the skies were usually red. Just when she was about to call for the boys, the ground started to shook. A scream escapes while the house continues to shake. "Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol yelled from the kitchen. "I'm not doing anything!" Kyungsoo yelled back and hold on the counter when he alwasy slips. "Exdium never had earthquakes before!" Kris yell as the shaking worsens. "Everyone hold on!" 


"UMMA!" 


Kris's eyes widened. "Amara!" He almost forgot she was alone in the living room and rushed to her location. She was lying on the couch with a pillow covering her head as a shield. "Amara!" He called the Domina. Amara's frightened eyes met Kris' as the warrior reached out his hands to his master. "Kris!" Tears prickled her eyes when Kris grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms. Amara closed her eyes tightly and prayed for it to be over. She could hear the boys upstairs screaming.


Few seconds later, the earthquake started to slow down. When it did, Amara sits down the floor, pale as snow. She heard footsteps behind her and she sees them with pale faces like hers. "What was that?" Lay asked, panting. Xiumin frown and checks the house. "We should get going before the entire house collapse." On cue, the sounds of wood cracking reached their ears and before they know it the ceiling collapse above them.


"KAI!"


Tao inspects his body for any injuries. But none. He turns around to see all his brothers in good shape. He felt someone leaning on his back and he turned his head to see his master, tired and weak. "Can... can I have some water, please?" It came out low but the time-user heard it. "She needs water." Tao announces and grab Amara by the shoulders, pulling her down gently and place her head on his shoulders. She was barely breathing and bags are under her eyes. Sehun runs back in the collapsed house to search for water and came back two minutes later. But the wind-user couldn't find any water, instead he found the apples he and Kai picked last night.


"This is all I could find." The younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter