Chapter 4

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 



 

CHAPTER #4 

Second encounter

 

True to his words, Nick went to eat together with Amara. The two Kiyokos caught the student's attention and this made the girl uncomfortable. Amara noticed the glares coming from the girls and she could only sigh. Yuri once told her that he and Nick were popular at school and she didn't know they were serious. The second oldest already graduated last year together with Jared who graduated from college. 


Why would they be jealous of her? She is his sister after all. Idiots.


"What do want, Ams?" To make it worse, Nick would hug and kiss Amara from time to time. She wasn't mad though because she knows how clingy a brother Nick is. "Anything, Oppa." Her brother chuckled and bought their food. They sat at the center with only the two of them, ignoring the curious faces of the students. 


"How was your tour?" asked Nick whilst taking a sip from his coke. 


"Tiring." Amara huffed. "This school is gigantic!" 


Her brother laughed. "I told you so," sticking out his tongue at Amara. "What class are you in?" 


"I bet I won't be able to memorize the facilities here in a week, Oppa, and I belong to class    Domina    in English is Lady." She shrugged and took a big bite from her burger. "Say, Oppa, are you really famous here?" Her eyes landed on a group of girls near the window, glaring at her. She frowns and turns her attention back to her brother.


"Eh? What makes you say so?" He almost dropped his sandwich. 


"First of all, girls are glaring at me. Second, all the students are staring at us right now." She told him and Nick frowned and looked around. He wanted to laugh. Amara was right, everyone was staring at them and he wrapped his arms around Amara before shouting. "I LOVE MY SISTER!" 


Everyone gawked, including Amara and she pushed her brother away. "Are you nuts?! OPPA!" Nick burst out laughing at his sister's dismay and she glared at him. "Take a breath, Ams, at least no one will glare at you now!" But she didn't crumble and pinched Nick at the side. "Uggh! If only Yuri oppa and Jared oppa were here." The youngest of her brothers was known as mischief in their family while the oldest is the most mature yet can be funny at times, but that happens once in a blue moon. Yuri is a smart- and passionate about everything. He's the least funny in their family and always serious. Sometimes, people think he's the oldest and not Jared. 





Sehun played with his pencil while the teacher discusses the new facilities of the school. The thought of Amara hasn't left his mind after their first encounter in the woods. And he hoped that they'd be classmates this school year. Tao and Kai were seated five rows away from him so he can't talk to them. He doesn't even like his classmates because of their characters.


Mr. Moon was about to call their names one by one when the classroom door opened and came in a girl with raven hair. Sehun's eyes widened in shock and quickly turned to the others. They had the same expression as his and the girl went in the middle. When their eyes met, Sehun smirked and leaned back on his chair. Mr. Moon told Amara to introduce herself to everyone. 


"Hello, my name is Amara Kiyoko    half Japanese and half Korean." She bowed. "I was born in Korea but later on migrated to the US then to Japan because of my father's job. Please take care of me." After her introduction, she did a bow. 


The US? Japan? So she's fluent in both English and Japanese, aye? 


Mr. Moon smiled at her. "You can sit beside Mr. Geum there." Amara bowed to her new teacher before heading to her new seat at the back. Her seatmate seemed nice and greeted her with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Amara." He held out his hand. "I'm Geum Junki." Amara returned the smile and shook his hand. "Amara Kiyoko and nice to meet you, Junki-ssi." Sitting down in her seat, Amara didn't notice the trio's gaze and took out her notebook, taking notes. 


Little did she know the trio was having a conversation with their mind. 


"Kai, should we tell the others?"


"Yes, we might not know what her motives are."


"Guys, really? She seems harmless to me." 


"Shut up, Hun. Don't be fooled by her looks."


"." 


"Jongin-ssi, are you listening?" Sehun and Tao snorted when their professor glared at his friend. Kai shrunk in his seat and apologized. "Sorry, sir." The professor went on with his talk. If only he could punch them right now he would. For the past hour, Mr. Moon didn't stop talking and the students were slowly falling into slumber, including Sehun. 


Amara has been glancing at him from time to time without the boy's notice. But Kai noticed though. Amara's presence has been bothering him. Ever since their first encounter, she hasn't left his mind and her strong aura. They find her a bit odd    intriguing    like a puzzle looking for its missing piece. An hour later, the school bell rang and Mr. Moon dismissed everyone to their next class. 


On Amara's list, her next class was History. Great, her favorite. Chills went down her spine when she passed by their group. Luhan hasn't stopped glaring at her. He hasn't forgotten what she did to him. Janitor Bink was mopping the floor when the bucket of dirty water spilled on the tiled floor. With her fast reflexes, Amara was able to avoid slipping with a front flip. 


Everyone was astounded, jaws dropped. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter