Chapter 22

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER #22

missing

 

Trent leaned back on his seat while his friends left to buy some snacks. They are at the airport right now and their plane is about to leave in three hours. After they heard about Amara's disappearance last night, the five of them booked the last flight to Korea. Her brothers contacted him, saying she has been gone for a week now and they have no clue where she is. The police are already searching for her, but still no sigh of their sister. 


"Are you gonna be okay?" A can of coke was placed on the table as he felt someone sat down besides him. He turned at the person and smiled tightly. "I have to or elese we might not find her." Zico sighed beside him, leaning back in his seat. "I thought that after years of not seeing her, you'd forget your feelings for her but it didn't." A smirked formed on his face. "Still the hopeless romantic Trent I know. I wonder, does the girls know she's gone?" Zico wondered out loud. 


He ignored him and opened his can of coke before chugging it down his throat. It wasn't until fifteen minutes, their friends arrived with hands full of snacks. The two could only shake their heads at them, standing up. "Is that even allowed in the plane?" They just shrugged and went ahead to their designated flight. They handed their boarding pass to the attendant before going to their plane. 


Trent sat near the window beside him is Zico and Clint. Their two remaining friends, Mino and Brian, are two rows behind them feasting on their snacks. It was going to be a long flight. They took a direct flight for them to arrive earlier in Seoul. Once they arrive, they'll be heading straight to Amara's place. Trent already called her brothers and offered their help to look for her. 


Zico was opening a bag of chips when he turned at his friend with a questioning look. "Are we going to start calling you by your Korean name when we land?" Clint snorted beside him, quickly covering his mouth to hide his laugh when the other glared at him. Zico seem amused at the displease look of his friend. "Taecyeon is a nice name." The said boy rolled his eyes at him and turned his attention to the citylights below them. 





"How long do you think we're gone?" Amara in the midst of their trek. They have been on the planet for five days but the planet is far away from Earth so it must have a different time. "If my calculations are correct then we've been gone for almost two weeks," Luhan answered, kicking stones blocking his way.


The Domina halts, gaping. "Two weeks?! My brothers must be searching for me now." The telepath gave her a look. "I bet they know you're fine because you're with us." He grabbed her wrist, pulling her to him. "Stop slowing us down and start walking." He gruff, surprised that she was letting him drag her without protesting. 


Heuk wasn't far behind and kept grumbling to himself. He was tired, thirsty, and starving. They haven't been eating enough for the past few days even water would be enough right now. Out of nowhere, a familiar scent reached his nose making him stop and twist his head at the smell. Chen wasn't able to stop him from running and yelled his name. Everyone turned to them, noticing the werewolf had run off. 


Chanyeol's shoulders slouched with a tired scowl. "Where is he heading?" The lightning-user shrug in reply, confuse. "It looked like he smelled something. Food, maybe, werewolves go wild when they're hungry." Suho closed his eyes in frustration. Now, they can't leave without Heuk. He's the only one who could help them track their destination. With him gone, they're completely lost. 


Amara gave the leader a sympathetic look. "Why don't we just use Kyungsoo's power to track him down?" Everyone perked at her suggestion, shaking their heads in agreement. She smiled and took out the earth-user's card, puckering her lips to give it a kiss. It shined for a moment.


"Kyungsoo, earth detection." Kyungsoo closed his eyes, making a circle with both his hands on the air, and released a deep breath. The Domina stared at him in awe. She had seen all their powers, trained with them and even fought with some but they never failed to amaze her everytime. The other warriors look up at their brother proudly. "He's heading northeast. I don't know what it is but I felt blood on the ground when I tracked him. It must be it that triggered him." 


"Let Kai teleport us then." She kissed Kai and Luhan's card and grab a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter