Chapter 6

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 



 

CHAPTER #6 

Must be fate

 

His hair is now blonde. He's dressed in all white but his clothes are covered in blood from sole to head. Six bodies lay dead on the cold floor, blood pooling around them. Only one was left alive as he stared at the man with wide eyes and knees shaking in fear.


"W... what are you?" 


Smoke came out from his skin and his clothes fell on the floor, burned. A sinister grin formed on his face as he tilts his head to the side, both his arms morphing into swords. His body was no longer in its human form. All black. Everything was black. His eyes are no longer brown but have returned into red and vampire-like teeth. 


"Your worst nightmare."





Amara jolted from her bed, sweat running down her face. She had a bad dream. A nightmare. The shadow that she saw that day at the library. But it wasn't alone. Another man was with him and she swore she saw bodies on the floor, not breathing. Fear was written all over the man's face as he back away from the other until he was pinned on the wall. Everything became blurry after that and all Amara could hear was a bloodcurdling scream and blood.


Lots of blood. 


She turned to her left and checked her alarm clock. 


3:01 AM


Sighing, she wiped the sweat off her face before laying back on her bed, covering herself. Amara felt a tingling sensation in her hands but she chose to ignore it and fell asleep. 





They haven't got enough sleep after the gathering. The thought of the possibility of meeting him once again scares them. And this time an innocent would be in danger. Suho already settled who'll watch her during the night. Kris and Chanyeol are doing their best to find information about the black mist and how they got here on Earth; while the others are acting as if nothing's happening. 


The powers he attain were no joke. Yeah, they have abilities that no one has but he's stronger. With their powers combine they don't stand against him and his army. It was still six in the morning when they all head to school, the earliest they have been. Suho went to his office to get some files while the remaining stayed at the school gate. Worry was evident in the faces. They are going to face the men who killed their families and people    again. And they're not even sure if they can defeat him; they're alone on their own now. Without their parent's guidance, they feel at loss. 


But someone might help them.





Sunlight hits Amara's face as Jared opened the curtains of her room. She groaned and forced herself up, glaring at her brother. He only grinned and pulled her out of her bed before pushing her into the bathroom. "Oppa, why are you in a rush?" she yawned. 


"Mom and Dad are coming home later." 


His statement reached her ears and Amara's eyes widened. "REALLY?!" she jumped in excitement and Jared laughed. "Yes! Now go and get yourself ready!" He shouted and Amara slammed the door in his face, screaming. "I'm finally having a decent meal!" And Jared fell flat on the floor, much to his dismay Nick was just passing by and saw him falling. "Yuri-hyung!" He was laughing his way to the eldest's room and Jared huffed.


"NICHOLAS KIYOKO!" 





Luhan jolts up from his bed, sweat streaming down his face. He looks like a mess. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Kai, his roommates, are sleeping peacefully in their beds, with Baekhyun whimpering lightly. The blonde hair has his knees shaking in fear. He has dreamt about the dark mist and it was choking him to death. In his dreams, he also lost control of his powers     all of them. It was like someone was controlling them    like a game. 


Baekhyun's whimpers got louder and more constant and Luhan could see sweat forming in his head. Luhan went to wake up Baekhyun. "Baek," he called. "Baek... BAEKHYUN!" It wasn't just him having a nightmare, also Baekhyun. His eyes shot open and they glowed red. "Hyung?" 


"You too?"


Baekhyun's eyes went back to normal. "Yeah." His voice was shaking as he pushed the duvet on the said and sat on his bed. Luhan sat on his own. "What was it about?" he asked. Baekhyun frowned before answering. "The dark mist. I wasn't able to control my powers like    "


"    you're in a game? Mine as well." 


"Eh? I'm so confused right now." Baekhyun pulled his knees to his face and placed them on top. "What... what if it's real?" Luhan gave him a look. "I mean... in the future. What if we won't be able to control our powers? Hyung, I'm scared." He said. 


Luhan couldn't help but agreed with him though he didn't voice it out. "Should we tell the others?" askedBaekhyun but the other shook his head. "No. It'll make them more worried as of now let's just wait and see, okay?" 


"Okay."


The two went back to their bed and Baekhyun fell asleep in an instant. Luhan, on the other hand, is still wide awake. The dream had a meaning, I just know it. He couldn't stop moving around and for the first time, he actually felt scared for Amara. He knew the lass is already part of their lives already. He can feel it.





She doesn't remember how it happened, but she's standing right in front of their house right now. And by mean their    EXO    as what the students call them. Apparently, her parents know them and they're neighb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter