Chapter 1

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 




 

CHAPTER #1 

The cards


   

They're covered with dirt and they have blood stains all over their clothes. One of them fainted and is on Kris' back. They're lost in this unknown world, nothing to eat or drink. They're in a forest and it's dark that they could barely see anything. Baekhyun opens his palm and uses his power. Luhan and Xiumin are collection branches and twigs as Kyungsoo motions his hands on the air and leaves fell down from the trees to the ground as if making a bed for the unconscious Chanyeol as Kris' sets him down carefully with the help of Tao. The cold breeze hits them and they shivered. Sehun tries to calm the wind-down but failed as he frowns.
 

Weird, he thought. 
 

Suho, who's an expert when it comes to this, created fire by rubbing two rocks. Sehun and Kai help the two oldest collect branches or anything that can keep the fire going. Lay is falling asleep next to Baekhyun. A loud grumble erupts from Tao's stomach and the latter pouts. "I'm so hungry," he says. Everyone agreed with him as their stomachs grumbled in unison making some chuckle. 
 

"How can we find food? There's nothing in this forest," Suho stated before throwing three branches to the bonfire. All groaned and Kai lay down and stared at the stars. "Where are we?" he asks, voice soft. Ten heads turned to Xiumin, waiting for his answer.
 

"What're you looking at?" he grumbled, "I've never been here before, 'kay?" Noticing Chanyeol's wounds, Lay went to his brother and held his hand at the sleeping boy's face. Light emerging from his palm and all Chanyeol's wounds were gone. Chen, who has been sitting beside Chanyeol, muttered a thank you to Lay and the older smiled at him. They fell into deep silence letting the wind pass as Suho keeps adding branches to the fire. 
 

The sound of a branch snapped didn't fail to reach the leader's ears. He shot up immediately, alerting everyone. Chen scoots closer to Chanyeol. The others prepared themselves in case an enemy appears. Suho walked carefully towards the sound, nervous. Kris tries to stop him until a man in red shirt and navy jeans appeared from the shadows.
 

He greets them with a crooked smile. "What're you doin' in this cold weather, lads?" His voice was hoarse and he was chewing a toothpick before spitting it on the ground. 
 

Suho stared at him skeptically. "Who are you?" he asks but the other didn't understand him. "Don't speak alien with me, boy." Alien? they mentally asked. "Follow me, my wife prepared soup." The man motions Suho to follow him and the leader turned to his brothers and gave them a should-we-trust-him look.
 

Reluctantly, everybody went up to their feet and Kris carried Chanyeol on his back. Leading the way, Suho followed the man with the others in tow.  Nearing to their destination, they saw a small house and there stood a woman in her fifties with her arms crossed and an angry look. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter