Chapter 18

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #18 

duel

 


"Hey Nick, do you know where Amara went off?" Jared asked his brother as he plopped down next to him. Nick doesn't turn to him and continues his game while he shrug. A frown slides in the eldest's face and took out his phone and dialled his sister's number. He tried calling her twice but Amara never answered. 


Yuri came out from the kitchen with a mug on his hand. "Maybe she went with the guys." He told the elder and sat down next to Nick. Jared shook his head. "She would have told us if she did." After knowing the boys' abilities, Jared had been more cautious around them in case they lose control and might her Amara. He hadn't talked to them aside from Yuri, who is quite open with them, since their meeting. Plus he doesn't trust them despite saving their lives. 


Sighing, Jared put his phone back to his pocket and leaned back the couch. Nick cursed out loud when the TV showed two big red letters indicating he lost as Yuri snorted beside him. The youngest male let out a huffed and turned to Jared. "When are mom and dad coming home?" They haven't heard of them in weeks now. Their parents didn't even bother to call them. The Kiyokos are used to it since their arrival in Korea made their parents even busier than before. 


Jared pursed his lips before them. "Texted pa last night but he didn't answer." It was a bit weird. Their father always reply whenever they texted him. Yuri pat the youngest on the shoulder. "They must be tired. Let the elders be." He joked, glancing at Jared before turning back at Nick. The latter barked out a laugh and stand up punching Yuri on the arm lightly. "Well, I'm heading off the gym." He went up to his room to grab his gym back before leaving the house. 





Liberty smirked as three of Amara's warriors took a step forward. She doesn't know the extent of their powers yet and she's here to test them. Her eyes met with Moose and nod at him. The warrior nod and turn to his fellow warriors. A young looking boy step forward first and Amara's first choice did the same. Liberty slammed her feet on the ground and it started shaking. Amara's warriors were in shock as the land started changing in form. Rocks gathered at the center forming a stage and on the sides are stairs in which the remaining warriors would watch. 


Amara went in first together with her first warrior. She turned to him with a nervous look, reaching out to fix his hair. "Will you promise me you won't get hurt?" The warrior reads her face and he smiled at the sincerity of his Domina. "I promise." A tight smile formed on Amara's face as the warrior went in front. The Domina breathed in deeply as he eyes met with Liberty's. 


The latter cup and yelled. "Show me what you got!" And smirked at the opponent. Moose went up to the center as the referee and asked the two to pick either head or tail. Amara chose tail and Moose threw the coin in the air and catched it. Amara's throat went dry after Moose announce Liberty will be attacking first. Her eyes changed into green as a wicked grin formed on her face.


"Dante, I command you to open your eyes." A small fire appear on the young boy's head before it consumed him. Amara's eyes widened as the warrior's appearance started changing. The sound of cracking was heard all over the place as the young boy had now turned into a demon with a sword made out of fire on his hand. He was no longer hiding his face and fire came out from his mouth as he grinned. 


"Sword beam!" The demon growled and aim his sword at Kyungsoo. A huge amount of energy was released towards Kyungsoo. He waited for his Domina's counter attack but it seems she was shaken up.


"Amara!" The boys screamed her name.


Amara blinked and said the first thing that appeared on her mind in panic. "Protect youself Kyungsoo!" She closed her eyes as the strong energy hits Kyungsoo. Her heart was thumping when she opened her eyes to see what happen to her warrior. She could hear the boys cheering behind her as the smoke evaporated as she saw a grinning Kyungsoo covered in all sorts of dirt. Be it from crystals to sand. Amara breaths in relief and smile at him. 


Liberty was beyong annoyed and ordered her warrior to attack while the oppent was distracted. Fire covered Kyungsoo's body immediately. Amara was quick to react.


"Kyungsoo, earth wave!" The said warrior raised his left foot and bring it down strongly sending a massive wave of earth towards their opponent.


Liberty's warrior was thrown away. "What are you doing there stand up!" Liberty hissed at her warrior as it stood back on his feet. "Trap him with your fire pillars and break his armour!" The warrior did what his Domina ordered and his sword grew brighter and longer before he jump towards Kyungsoo. Amara was sweating while she wait for him to get near Kyungsoo before she tells him what to do next. Fire circled around the earth user making him still in his place.


"Now Kyungsoo! Reflection and earth bomb!" 





Everyone had their eyes closed after Kyungsoo's attack. Luhan was quick and pulled Amara in his arms as the whole stage exploded. The two fell down with him on top. After a few seconds, the smoke dissolve and some of the boys are coughing due to the dust. 


"Are you okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter