Chapter 15

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #15 

the revelation

 


"She looks so much like Naeun, Taemin-ah." Taemin's mother, Yoona, said through the phone. They were having a video call after they received the news about their new grandchild. Yoona and her husband are staying in the States while her oldest child and their family are in Korea. "Francesco, when are you coming to the states with Marcella and the kids?" Yoona asked in perfect English.


Taemin groaned on the other line at the mention of his name. "Mom, can you please not call me by my English name? And Naeun and I planned on migrating their by the time Amara gets five." Chanwook perked at the name and asked. "Amara?" His wife squealed besides him. "That's a wonderful name sweetie and the meaning of it is beloved." She stated, curling her fingers in excitement. 


The son laughed and turned the camera to his newly born daughter. "This is Amara." Chanwook's heart clenched as his youngest grandchild groans and finally errupting into tears. Rosalia was right. He has a granddaughter named Amara. Then Chanwook remembered about her future about saving the two planets scared him for his grandchild's life. 





Amara headed home after meeting Addy. The boys are in their cards inside a box which was given by Suho. Tonight, her parents will be arriving from their trip in Japan. She had been waiting for this night and ask her father about who is Kade. Kai offered to teleport her but the Domina refused saying someone might see. Thankfully her brothers weren't able to find out she cut classes and lied about staying at a friend's house doing a project.


"Hello?" The door creaks as she enter the house. Everything was dark Amara reached for the switch and turn the lights on. She frown as she went to the kitchen. No one was there. Weird, she thought and went upstairs to check if her parents were there but still no sign of them. Amara took out her phone in worry and dialed Jared's number. He answered after the third ring and the Domina breaths in relief. "Oppa, where are mom and dad?" she ask, going down stairs. 


"Amara." His voice was weak and there are people speaking in the background.


"Oppa? Are you okay? Where are you?" Her panic came back as her brother didn't answer her question and asked again. Amara was on the verge of crying when the door opened and Yuri came in with her youngest brother. Her phone dropped on the floor and threw herself on her brothers. The two was shock and catched her by surprise. "Are you okay, Ams?" Yuri asked while she cried on his chest. 


The second child frowned and turned to his brother who shrug in confussion. Nick went to pick the phone and placed it on his ears. "Hello? Who's this? What do you mean you have our brother? Look, I'm not in the mood for jokes bro but where is my brother? Old building? What the    HEY! F***" The person hang up leaving Nick frustrated and threw the phone on the couch. 


This alerted Yuri as the youngest gave him a knowing look. He nods and push his sister gently, wipping the tears from her face. "Look Amara, I don't know how to explain this but you need to get in your room and stay there until we come back, okay? Me and Nick will deal with them and get Jared. You don't have to know anything yet but if mom and dad arrives tell them we're at a friend's house." She was about to protest but Yuri cut her off. "And no, you won't be coming with us. Its too dangerous and risky. We'll be able to handle them so don't worry, Ams, we will come back alive." The latter nod and held out her left pinky. "Promise?" Yuri smiled and locked his pinky with her, shaking them. "Promise."  


With a kiss on the forehead, Amara's brothers left their house to find their brother. She took out her cards in a hurry and summoned Kai and Luhan. The two were suprised at their Domina's appearance. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face was all red. Luhan was about to ask what was happening when she ordered Kai to teleport them where her brother is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter