Chapter 13

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #13 

rose princess

 


"Junho Vulkov, a professor at St. Nicholas University, was found dead in his apartment by his neighbors last night. He was last seen by his friends last week after a party. One of his neighbors reported to the police that an awful smell was coming from Mr. Vulkov's apartment and the police went to search for his apartment only to find his corpse on the living room. Reporters ar     "


Nick turned off the television in disgust. "Ugh, I hate murders." He said, standing up. 





A man was sitting in the middleof the room, a glass of wine in his right hand and on the other was a white rose. Kade barge in the room with three shadow-like dogs behind him. He had this sinister grin on and he bowed down right before the man in front of him. "I had done your orders, sire." The man took a sip of his wine and grinned. "I saw the news. Did they find any evidence?" 


"No, sire." 


"What about the other?" 


Kade stiffened and shook his head. "They were able to defeat my ghouls. It seems Rosalia had awoken, sire." Hearing the name made him furious and threw the white rose somewhere. Kade flinched and didn't look up. He didn't like his master getting angry, he mostly punish him when he is. 


"How are you sure that Rosalia has return?" His tone was calm yet deadly. 


"Two days ago, the clouds flashed re    "


"And you didn't inform me about this?!" Kade's dogs whimpered and left the room. The man stood up from his seat and walked towards Kade, stomping on the other's hand. Kade almost let out a whimper but he held it back as the man force him to look up, eyes glowing red. "You, out of all people, know how much I hate it when people lie." He said. "I expected more from you but you just failed me."


Kade's heart went crazy after hearing his words. "I-I'm s-sorry, sire. I w-was busy w-with them that I-I forgot to inform you. Please don't kill me!" He begged, tears b in his eyes. The other smirked and tilt his head. "Give me one reason not to kill you." Kade heard a crack and the man before him had change in form. 


His true form.


"I    "





Kris and the others went home early after hearing the news about their professor's death. It was so sudden. The faculty allowed the students to go home as they mourn for their loss. Amara and the others are in shock too. They were almost done finishing the boys hairs when the news came up. Nobody could believe what they just heard. 


Everyone was shock.


And they suspect Kade has something to do with this. A knock on the door interrupted their thoughts; Xiumin went to open it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter