Chapter 14

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #14 

friends and foes

 


"Rosalia, come with me!" a boy shouts from afar. The lady in white was torn in between going to her lover and leave her home or face Manduk and save her planet. Rosalia considered Manduk as her own sibling since the two has grown up together in her castle. But after he found out Rosalia had a lover on Earth, Manduk started to changed and killed a lot of people in Exdium. Rosalia was powerless to stop her old friend's killing spree.


Her parents, the rulers of Exdium, were murdered by Manduk himself. Both agitated and furious, Rosalia promised to kill him with her own hands. The fight between the two gods have left Exdium in chaos. Many turned their back at the Rose Princess and went to Manduk's side. Half of the planet was destroyed as Marduk grew stronger. 


Legends had said, only Rosalia can save their planet by sacrificing herself. After knowing this, Rosalia was scared for her life. She did not want to leave her lover. "I'm sorry Chanwook-ah but my planet is more important than my life. Goodbye my love." With determination, Rosalia turned back to Marduk and growled. "This will be the last time you'll ever step on my planet." And with all her force, light exploded from Rosalia's body. Manduk realized what she was doing and let out a painful screeched.


Chanwook couldn't believe his eyes and waited for the light to hit him but it didn't. When he opened his eyes, he was back at his apartment    with not memory of his lover.


Meanwhile, Manduk's body turned into ashes and Rosalia was never to be seen again. The people in Exdium rejoiced and those who sided to Manrduk vanished. A huge white tree grew in the middle of the planet. On the right side of the tree were the places Manduk destroyed, lifeless, and while the other was the complete the oposite. The people searched for the goddess, but she wasn't seen nor did she show herself to them. Slowly, as time passed, everyone started to forget about the Rose Princess and revived the damage part of their planet. 





Chanwook knew something was missing. He was missing someone, a lover. Years went by and Chanwook married a wonderful woman whom he met at work. They were happy and had three kids. Taemin was the last one to get married despite being the eldest. He met Naeun when he was at Japan during summer. He found out she was Korean and clicked. It took him a year to finally say yes and got married after dating for four years.
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter