Chapter 8

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 



 

CHAPTER #8 

trapped

 

"Not so fast, Kade."


Everyone turned their heads to the speaker. Half standing, Amara stood with confidence, holding the twelve blank cards Kade dropped. She heard everything. With Baekhyun’s light and Chanyeol creating fire with his own hands. She knows; she knows they aren't human and Kade is the enemy.


Amara doesn't know what is happening but she assumes it has something to do with the boys' powers and Kade wants to take them. "Yo... you're the guy w-who appeared in my dreams," she said, panting. Her body was still weak after passing out. But she felt strong energy in her and it wants to be freed.


It was scaring her.


"Oh my, I see you're awake, Ms. Kiyoko," Kade smirked and turned to face her. "Did Taemin tell you about me, young lady?" The mention of her father's name froze her.


"Why do you know my father?"


Kade shook his head and laughed. "Just wow!" With a snap, Amara was pulled towards him. "After almost killing me, you're father never told you about his heroic past?" His sharp claws touched Amara's pale cheeks and went down to her neck. "Poor little Domina," he pouted. "Not knowing what lies ahead of her." He takes a sniff on her neck, grinning wickedly.


Amara flinched when something pricked her finger. She was about to push Kade away but the creature grabbed her finger. "I'll give you a challenge, Ms. Kiyoko, you have a year to master everything and I'm going to lend you these cards to help you prepare yourself and fight me." His words weren't making sense at all and before Amara could fight back, Kade pressed her bleeding fingers to the cards.


"What are you doing?!"


Meanwhile, the boys wanted to fight Kade but something was holding them back and they couldn't stand up. They could only watch Kade and Amara as the creature forced Amara into smearing her blood into the cards. She kept screaming and kicking Kade but the creature didn't even flinch.


Chen was the first one to let out a scream, followed by Kris and Lay. Amara's eyes widened. "What's happening?!" One by one the boys are all screaming in pain as the cards glowed. Kade leaned in her ears and whispered.


"Good luck, Domina." His body turned into smoke and Amara fell to the ground. She hasn't let of go the cards; looking around to search for the boys but they were also gone.


Where are they?


She put them on the ground and pulled her knees close.





Xiumin is floating and then something pulled him into the dark. Small lights surrounded him, the only source of light. He looked around for his brothers but they weren't there. It suddenly became cold and Xiumin looked at his hands, it was covered in ice no his hands are ice. The small lights turned into snowflakes and attacked Xiumin.


The elder panicked as the flakes continued sticking to his clothes. It stuck to his face and he tried to take them off but it only worsened. Xiumin screamed as the flakes glowed sky blue and burst. He doesn't notice the symbol appearing in front of him as the flakes got brighter. It was a snowflake; it too, glowed and passed through Xiumin's body.


"Xiumin of the EXO Cards."





Her hand reached out for the glowing card. Amara gasped as Xiumin appeared, standing in an iceberg with his right hand reaching the sky. The boys have been gone for fifteen minutes and she's been looking for a way out and found a door, but it was chained, and she couldn't leave without the boys. Questions filled her mind and she was confused about who and what the boys are, including Kade.





Luhan stared at the silver orbs floating around him. He's been pushing them away with his powers whenever they'd come near him. A symbol appeared, distracting him, giving the orbs the chance to stick on his body and glowing silver. He screamed and tried to pry them off, but it didn't work.


Pupils shaking, the symbol passed through him and a voice spoke. "Luhan of the EXO Cards."





Suho is known for his patience and calm personality. He rarely panics and gets angry, but right now he's everything but calm. His brothers are nowhere in sight and he doesn't know where he is. Being the leader was not his choice, in a matter of fact, he was against it and voted Xiumin to lead them but the older rejected saying Suho was better at leading them. It wasn't easy especially now that Kade has returned and there's no doubt He too is back.


Suho yelped when he fell into the water. He made a bubble for him to breathe but it popped and he swam upwards. The water around him g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter