Chapter 7

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 



 

CHAPTER #7 

Kade

 


She started suspecting her after the incident at the library. The man in her dreams stopped appearing but was replaced with something black    like a shadow. Next was during their PE class, Tao and Chen were playing around with the ball until Tao did a dunk shot and the hoop broke. And during dodgeball, Chen left a huge hole on the wall after throwing the ball too hard at his opponent. The coach almost fainted. And lastly, she noticed every time one of them is in a foul something bad would happen. For example, Chanyeol was making fun of Kyungsoo and the latter hit him yet the taller didn't stop. All students screamed when the ground started to shake. 


Amara told herself not to get involved with them.





"I want you two to befriend her," says Suho as he puts his coffee on the table. The twelve of them, for once, are in Suho's office. The president allowed them to have lunch here for the first time. He doesn't trust them with papers    important papers    specifically. But this day is different. 


Chen sneered. "Like we aren't trying." Its true. He and Tao have been doing their best to get Amara's attention, but all failed. The girl was pretty good at avoiding them.
 


"Or maybe she's weirded by you two," Kris stuck out his tongue. "I heard Chen left a hole at the gym and Tao broke the hoop, again." The younger blushed in embarrassment. "It was an accident!" He said defensively, waving his hands. 


Xiumin, seated next to Lay, laughed. "Remember when Chanyeol almost burned the school?" Everyone burst out laughing and the taller pouted. "Hyung," he whined. Xiumin winked at him and cuddled with Lay's arm. 


"And Suho hyung drowned Mrs. Peps kittens," Kai chortled whilst playing with his phone. "And why would you want Chen hyung and Tao to befriend her, Hyung?" asked Sehun, taking a bite from his apple. Kyungsoo had his head on the youngest's shoulders, sleepy. 


"Because I want you to find information about her," Suho replied.


Luhan raised a brow. "What for? Her almost finding out is enough," he sighed. "I smell trouble on her. And trouble is not always a good thing."


"Luhan's right," Kris agreed. "We should, in matter of fact, avoid her at all cost. And I'm a hundred percent sure she will also."






Amara was being dragged by one of her classmates in literature, Yuta, he said. He's the president of the photography club and begged her to join. Not having the heart to say no, Amara agreed to join. Yuta was delighted and literally dragged her out of their room after class. Amara stared at the presidents in amusement. He looked so happy as if he won the lottery. Not too long, they both arrived in front of a huge door. 


"Are you ready?" Yuta opened the door and Amara covered her eyes because of the sudden brightness. She slowly put her hands down after the light dispersed. She gasped at the sight. The room was filled with lights, all different kinds. The place was two times bigger than her classroom and there are different props and costumes everywhere. 


Yuta looked satisfied with her reaction. "Amazing, huh? We may be a small club but our members are loaded." He boasted, slinging an arm around Amara. The latter stiffened but didn't remove his arm. "Where are your members?" she asked. Only four, including them, people inside the room. A boy with blue hair had his back turned from them, busy arranging the costumes; while the other is sitting on the large couch.


"Baekhyun," Yuta called. "Kris, we have a new member here." They both stopped and slowly turn around. 


What. The. He    


Amara's eyes widened and bit her cheeks. "Hi...?" 


Baekhyun glanced at the other. "And you said she was avoiding us, hyung." Kris didn't reply and kept his mouth shut. It would be hard to avoid her from now on, he thought and sighed. 


Yuta looked at Amara confusedly. "Do you know each other?" The three didn't know what to answer. They weren't exactly close nor friends, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter