Chapter 21

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #21

training

 


Baekhyun hasn't stopped whining after getting embarrassed by getting dragged to the ground with Amara. The light-user is sitting beside the two youngest, watching as their Domina trained with their eldest brother. Xiumin is a skilled player so they doubt she could beat him. They decided it would be better if they practice fighting before they proceed to practicing with their powers. Chanyeol laugh when Chen tripped over a branch, falling over poor Lay. Suho glared at the three. He march his way towards them and reached out a hand to Lay and helped him stand up. The taller pouts and stood up without the leader's help. They turn back to their eldest brother and Amara. 


He was winning but Amara wasn't giving up. She threw another punch at the elder but Xiumin dodged it and kicked her on the side. She yelped in pain and fell on the ground. Xiumin wasn't kidding when he said he won't held back. Bruises painted Amara's body and her lip is bleeding. Xiumin has a huge bruise on his forehead and he was limping but it didn't stopped him from attacking her. One last time, Xiumin hit Amara on the head, knocking her out. The boys gasped at the eldest and ran to the unconscious Amara. 


Suho punched Xiumin on the arm, earning a whimper from him. "You should have hit her lightly!" He glared at him before joining his brothers. Chen carried the girl bridal style and turned to the healer. "Can you heal her?" The boys flinched at the sight of her bruises and looked away. Lay shook his head.


"I can't without her orders. Let her rest and when she wakes up I will heal her." 


The twelve waited for the Domina to wake up. Lay is washing her wounds with the water Suho gathered earlier. Suho let the boys wander off but not too far away. Luhan brought Chanyeol with him as they headed south. The telepath isn't convinced everyone they know are gone despite Heuk's claim. Without any words, the duo continue walking ahead. The taller spotted a familiar house and fasten his steps. It was Lay's small cottage. There was no door and they enter with ease. Similar to Chanyeol's house, everything was in a mess. There are stains on the wall, probably blood. Luhan cringe at them and went to the healer's room. He checks the bed for clues. Maybe they could find something that would help them find them. 


"Hyung." Chanyeol sounded scared when he called the elder. Luhan headed to him. "What is it?" Shaking, the taller turned to him and pointed his shaking fingers upfront. Luhan frowned and followed Chanyeol's finger. The wood cracked when the telepath fell on his knees. Right in front of their eyes is Lay's family. Their bodies are decaying and they are still wearing the clothes they last saw them. The father was hugging both his youngest child and wife with a hole on his head. The two also had the same shot on their skulls. 


Luhan's blood turned cold and he could feel the earth shaking below him. Chanyeol is crying beside him. They had never imagined they could witness horrifying as this. He couldn't take it anymore, Luhan ran out the house with tears streaming down his face. He could hear Chanyeol behind him but he didn't turned at the taller and continued crying.


Lay. Oh poor Lay. 


The thought of his family experiencing the same broke his heart in pieces. He shouldn't have left them. He remembered his arguement with Suho only made him cry harder. The two didn't know how long they were crying. Chanyeol had his head hung, fists clenched and his heart is palpitating in anger. Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to his feet. He placed his hand on his brother's back, hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter