Forty Seven Part 2 (Complete)

Complete
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41. Complete

 

God gave me you to show me what's real

There's more to life than just how I feel

And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes

And all that I live for though I didn't know why

Now I do, 'cause God gave me you

~ God Gave Me You (Bryan White)

 

 

 

PART 2

 

 

That summer...

 

As the sun slowly descends from the sky, they stood in front of the sea— face to face, each wearing the same smile, eyes talking until one raises a brow and the other chuckled secretly. The wind was blowing steadily creating this gentle bubbles by the edge of the water as they play in the sand. Nightfall is imminent but the little flower candles delicately placed on seashells scattered all over the beach lit the whole area, along with those rose petals of pink, yellow and red. The sky was now exhibiting its master-crafted display of colors, the one that she loves seeing most.

 

The minister could not hide his own amusement by this couple— good friends of his, since they were more engrossed into each other than to whatever he has been saying. But he went on as the witnesses solemnly listened. Strips of thin clouds lined the horizon like the major attraction for the sun was actually settling down by the other side of the place. He wondered why they chose that time of the day rather than sunrise. But God gave them all a beautiful day.

 

Yoona felt this overwhelming twitch in her heart seeing her bestfriend— her younger sister, baby sister, stand there with the love of her life. She has been fighting those lumps in when she saw her on her wedding dress moments ago. They dreamed of that, even played about it before inside the jungle gym with their dolls as their grooms. They planned for a double wedding before, but thinking about it now, it was better if each of them has their own moment. Only that Seo Hyun's moment came first. She slipped her arm on Si Won's while fighting back the tears and he looked down at her smiling gently then suddenly pecking a kiss on the crown of her head. She chuckled silently when her gaze fell on their little boy, sitting near a big tiki torch beside the arched bamboo altar, as he put a palm on his face shaking his head disapprovingly after his father's display of affection. Pouting gently, Cake looked at the pair of silver rings arranged in pink rose buds on that clam shell. He wonders if he could play later on the beach and probably collect some shells with Luna.

 

 

Hyun Joong soothed his baby's back lightly and smiled when she let out a big sigh. Thankfully, their five month-old baby girl fell in deep slumber after too much begging of her wife for her to go to sleep. Baby Taeyeon, seriously, got her bubbly-ness from her mother. Fany motioned to get their daughter from him but he shook his head, she has been keeping up with this little bundle of energy ever since they arrived at Haeundae. Her wife dolled her up in this Aloha dress that he argued too short and open for her little body fearing she might catch a cold later that night. Only when his wife agreed to have her wrapped in her sarong that Hyun Joong finally agreed to bring her out for the ceremony.

 

Nickhun’s sight almost never left his three little girls sitting near the altar with Yoona's son. Their little girls looked very pretty in their matching baby pink dresses as they were the flower girls. While the unnies managed to stay on their places, with his constant giving-an-eye to Amber and Sulli as they tend to wander off, Krys ended up sitting on his wife's lap as she cried a while ago since she didn't want to sprinkle the petals from her flower basket. Moreover, Vicky almost walked beside her in the aisle, good thing Ji Son was smart enough and offered to take their youngest. He escorted Krys as they walked down the aisle while Luna held on to her sister's other hand.

 

“Ya, why are you crying? Is this your wedding? Ouch!” She elbowed him, harder than she intended and wiped her eyes, after her husband blurted that out. Something weird happened to Shin Hye, after marrying the crazy person beside her, she has been crying to most weddings they have attended. And this one is no different. Besides, it was their best friend's wedding. She still could not believe that Yong Hwa, whom she thought had a habit of dating everything that wears a dress— yes, everything including hangers, back in the States -- is now marrying the only girl that made him a crazy fool. But she's happy, very happy to know that Yong Hwa has the ability to smile genuinely and the girl beside him is the reason why.

 

She's doing it again, he sighed and handed his handkerchief to her. The girl was looking adorably cute again as she wiped her nose. Suzy looked weirdly at him before finally taking what he was offering. He snickered while shaking his head lightly when she turned with eyes narrowed until she focused on the sight by the altar again. When she said that she cries at weddings, he laughed pinching her nose because he did not really believe that until that moment. Minho pretended not to mind her anymore. Lately, they have been spending time with each other, not because their parents wanted it but it so happened that his curiosity about her was growing that he found himself wanting to get to know her better. He was right after all, he was not really in love with Seo Hyun. If he did, he wouldn't be feeling this kind of serenity all around him. Minho smiled.

 

Hyun Mi adjusted the shawl on Hee Jun's shoulders. It made him look up at her with a smile. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter