Chapter 2

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 2

 

Another day has come, Krystal was totally focusing on what her teacher said and note down everything that she think it is important. Suddenly the bell ring as the sign of lunch break. Krystal prepare all her stuffs and get up from her chair.

"Krystal?" The teacher called her.
"Yes?" Krystal responsed and walk to her teacher.
"I've got a bunch of books here,can you help me bring it to teacher room for me?" Teacher asked Krystal.
"Yes" Krystal smile as she pick up all the books.
"Thank, sorry for taking some times of your lunch break" The teacher said.
"No,it's okay. I'm not that hungry right now" Krystal said as she bow to her teacher and walk out of her classroom to teacher room.

She was walking alone and then someone appeared. 

"Can I help you?" A girl with a bright smile and tall height asked her. 
"Huh? Oh well...if you don't mind" Krystal said as the girl take some books from her.
"My name is Choi Sulli" She suddenly introduced her name as she looked at Krystal with a smile on her face as they walked together.
"Krystal,I'm Jung Krystal" Krystal smile back. "By the way you're not in my class aren't you?"
"Yeah" Sulli nod. "I just saw you at the basketball hall yesterday and so I want to be your friend" Sulli laugh.
"Hah?! So yo-you mean you saw everything that happened?" Krystal look at her and Sulli just nod.
"You're new student right?" Sulli said.
"Yes,I just joined" Krystal replied.

Krystal and Sulli was talking and then Krystal bumped into someone.
"Sor-" Krystal was about to said sorry but after she saw that person's face she gasp.

That person look back at her as his eyes got widen. 
"YOU!!" He shouted loudly as he grab Krystal's hand. "You're not going anywhere after you thrown the ball to me twice." 
"Let go!" Krystal trying to take her hand off.
"Chanyeol,Stop!" Sulli said.
"I won't!" Chanyeol said back to Sulli.
"Solve it later! She got to bring all these books to her teacher" Sulli said as she look at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol let go of Krystal and let her and Sulli walk to teacher room.
After they gave all books to the teacher,They went out the teacher room and saw Chanyeol was standing next to the door.
"Come with me" Chanyeol grab Krystal's hand again and walk to the cafeteria and they sit at the place where there are 9 guys sat there.
"Ooooh! Chanyeol who is this girl?" one of the guy asked as everyone looked at Chanyeol and give him a look of who-is-that-girl too. 
"A girl who have no brain and follow what everyone told her to do" Chanyeol said as Krystal glare at him and bite her lip.
"Oh? Isn't she is the one who confessed you yesterday at the basketball hall?" Another guy said. 
"Who else?" Chanyeol said with sarcastism.
"Why did you brought her hear?" A guy with a nice hand (A/N: I have no idea how to describe Baekhyun beside his hand) asked Chanyeol.
"Since she follow everyone order,I'm planning to order her around and do something for me" Chanyeol said as he shrug.
"I didn't follow everyone order! Especially you!" Krystal said to Chanyeol as Chanyeol get close to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter