Chapter: 5

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 5

 

Since you wanted to change your name back, Let just change your name back to before. I sent you the birthdate letter (A/N: I don't know what is that call lol) that have your korean name.
Just ask the school to change it since I've already done everything for you.

-Mom 

Krystal read the message that her mom sent as she's walking out of her house and go to check the mailbox and then she saw a file.

[School]

The teacher walked into the class then everyone stand up.
"Sit down and I'll call your name" The teacher and all students sit down.
He was calling the names list and then he saw a new name in the list.
"Do we have a new student?" The teacher said as he look around but seem like no one transfer in and the other students also said 'No'.
"Then whose name is this?" The teacher talk as he was looking at the list and then he call out the name loudly "Jung Soo Jung?" He look back to everyone but no one raise their hand,suddenly Krystal raise her hand.

"Yes!" 

Everyone turn their face to her and Krystal look back at them.
"What?" 
"Aren't you supposed to be Jung Krystal?" The teacher said while he's raising his eyesbrow.
"I changed back to my original name" Krystal responsed.
The teacher just nod and said "Anyway nice name" He smile at her and Krystal smile back.
"Thank,teacher" She said.
Then,he going back to call all the students name that he go left.
"Okay,let's start our lesson" The teacher put down the names list after he done called out their name and starting to teach them.

[Lunch time]

Sulli push Krystal to sit down at the chair in the cafeteria as everyone gather and she sit down near Krystal.
"Yah, So Krystal wasn't your real name?" Sulli asked and she open her eyes bigger.
"It was but I changed to Krystal when I was in New Zealand. I moved back in here alone when I was 16. Mom sent the bills from New Zealand for me every month" Krystal told everyone.
"Ah!" Everyone said and nodding their heads.
"First changed school then changed class and now changed name. Next time what will it be? Change gender?" Chanyeol said as he looked somewhere else.
"None of your business,you titan" Krystal glare at him.
"Tiger" Chanyeol said back.
"Ah! Since Krystal name was Soo Jung. I have a nickname for her!" D.O said and smile.
"What is it?" Kai asked while the others are waiting to hear it.
"Doodongie" D.O laugh.
"What is that?" Sehun said while the others sigh.
"It's cute" D.O said with poker face.
Krystal laugh "I like it" 
D.O grin "See? She liked it, Haha" D.O's laughing happily.
Everyone are having fun as they're talking and eating lunch together.
 

Another school day has ended. 
Sulli have a meeting again today, everyone who have nothing to do go back home.
"Bye bye!" Tao said and wave while the others also did the same and walk back to their home.
"Why are we got left together again?" Chanyeol said as he sigh in fraustration.
"Just go and we are not together again. Jeez" Krystal said and walk away.
Chanyeol was about to go but then he saw 5 guys are looking at Krystal then they're starting to follow her.
Chanyeol saw that so he starting to follow them from behind also.

Krystal who was walking alone to her house don't know anything and she keep walking.
As she walk and walk,the street become silent and the sky starting to become dark as the lights street sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter