Chapter: 10

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 10

 

"Okay! Class!! We are having school festival this friday, We won't have class until next week. We are giving you time to think about what to do for school festival and to work for it! That's all for today!" The homeroom teacher said as everyone start to scream then the teacher left the room.
"WOOH!!!!" 
"Yes" Chen shake his around. 
"YEHET!" Sehun shout and stand up.

"Okay!! Everyone!" The guy that is represented as a representative in the class said as he stand at the teacher's table but no one listen to him.
"Ehem- please allow me" Sulli came and stand near him, she smile brightly at him.
He just laugh and let Sulli do it since she is the female representative of this class. 
"EVERYONE!!! SILENT AND LISTEN TO US!!" Sulli shouted loudly and everyone start to scared a bit and they turn to those two.
"Okay, your turn" Sulli smile at him, the guy just nod.
"Erm...we are going to talk about what to do for the school festival, what do you guys want to do?" He asked everyone.
"Cafe!" everyone screamed in unison. 
"Woah, did you guys already talked about it before?" Sulli's laughing as everyone also laugh and said 'Yes'.
"Then it's easier for us then,we just need to decide what to wear,people who will go buy ingredients and people will make a  menu board for the cafe" The male representative said.

Skip to the point where we know the result.
"Okay! So, for the cafe clothes, guys will wear maid clothes and girl will wear butler clothes!" Sulli said.
"WHAATTTT?!!!" All the guys shouted in unison even the male representative said. 
"Wait, I didn't agree on that" 
Sulli laugh hardly "Okay,I'm just joking but I would love to see it though" Sulli said it with creepy smile.
Everyone become so scare of Sulli right now.
"She is scary" Tao whisper to Suho.
"She is crazy" Suho whisper back to Tao. 

"Okay,so the guys will wear butler clothes and girls will wear maid clothes!" Sulli said "As for the ingredients and other things, We picked two people to go and buy it" 
Sulli stare at Chanyeol who is also staring at her back with a 'What?' expression on his face. 
"That two person will be Chanyeol and Krystal" Sulli said with a bright smile on her face.
Everyone turn to those two and start to fangirl,fanboy over them.
"WOOH!!!"
"I don't want to go with him!" Krystal said loudly and everyone become silent.
"Same as me!!" Chanyeol said.
"What did you guys just said? I can't hear it at all" Sulli pretend not to hear it.
"Choi Sulli,you crazy girl" Krystal said.
"Stupid Ssul" Chanyeol said.
Sulli's blood begin to boil and she glare at them with a smile. 
Chanyeol and Krystal saw it and they were so scared until they jump to each other without knowing.
"Are you guys disgreeing with us?" Sulli said and walk to those two. 
Chanyeol and Krystal clasp their hands and laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter