Chapter: 12

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 12

 

It was sunday morning,Krystal lay on her bed while playing her phone after she's done with her breakfast. 
She is laying on her bed like 20 minutes and she suddenly shout.
"Ah!!!!! So bored!!!!!" 
Krystal roll on the bed and shout 'Ah' then she suddenly have a plan. Krystal get up from her bed and tie her hair, she walk downstair to the kitchen with her phone in her hand. Krystal plan was to make cupcakes. She gather all utensils and ingredients to make cupcakes.
Krystal starting to work on her cupcakes, she really enjoy baking. She is busy making her cupcakes and then her phone ring in sudden.
Krystal walk to take her phone that she put on the dining table and look at the number that lighten up her phone.

Sulli'Dulli

Krystal pick up her phone.
"Hello" Krystal response to the phone call.
(Yah! Jung Soojung! What are you doing?) Sulli said from the other line.
"I'm baking cupcakes right now" Krystal said and she walk to take her cupcakes and put it in the oven.
(Really? Aww,I never know a tiger can bake) Sulli said.
"Yah" Krystal raise her voice. 
Sulli laugh. 
(I really want to eat your cupcakes though) Sulli said.
"I was planning to go and give you some since I baked a lot of it but after I heard what you have just called me I just change my mind" Krystal tease Sulli.
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) Sulli said.
"HAHAHAHA" Krystal laugh "Tell me your address and I'll go there with cupcakes ofcourse" 
(YAY) Sulli shout in happiness.
Krystal laugh again but this time normal laugh (A/N: Lol)
Sulli tell Krystal her address and hang up. 
Krystal go and take all cupcakes that she put in the oven out and she decorate it then she put it into cupcakes boxes.
Krystal wash her hand and go to her room upstair. She untie her hair and comb in then she tie it again. Krystal take one of her shoulder bag and go downstair, she grab her phone and go to Sulli's house.
Go to Sulli's house mean Chanyeol's house as well. Krystal ride a taxi to their house.
After a while, Krystal reach their house. She pay for the taxi and get out. She check the address that she note it when Sulli told her again and it was the house that is in front of her.
Krystal open the small door gate and walk in,she don't forget to close it and she walk to the front door and ring the door bell.
Krystal stand and wait for someone to open the door.
Suddenly,the door open and Sulli appear.
"CUPCA- WOAH YOU BROUGHT TWO BOXES?!!" Sulli shout to Krystal and her eyes widen when she saw Krystal holding two boxes of cupcakes.
"One is mine and one is yours. HAHA" Krystal said. 
Sulli invite Krystal into the house and Sulli close the door then they both walk to the kitchen. Krystal put all the boxes on the table.
"Where is titan?" Krystal ask Sulli.
"He is out,Don't know where he is going. Why suddenly asked him?" Sulli stare at Krystal with a weird face.
*Yeah,why did I asked Sulli about him?* Krystal's thought and she response to Sulli.
"I-I was planning to share him some cupcakes too you know" Krystal said and she was stutter a bit.
"No, mine mine" Sulli said.
Sulli open one of the box and gasp.
"Oh my god,it is so cute and pretty!" Sulli said.

"That is yours" Krystal said and Sulli smile brightly.
"Thank Doodongie!" Sulli said. 
"No problem for my stupid bestfriend" Krystal said.
"Let me try it!" Sulli said and she grab one of the cupcake and take a big bite.
Sulli chew it and then look at Krystal.
"Yummy!!" Sulli said, she smile brightly at Krystal. 
"Really?" Krystal question Sulli.
"Yeah!" Sulli said while she grab other one since she's already finished the first one.
"Well, try this one too" Krystal said and open another box.
Sulli widen her eyes again "OMG, JUNG SOOJUNG IT LOOK SO DELICIOUS ALREADY" Sulli said while holding her cupcake.

Krystal cannot help but laugh at Sulli's loud reaction.
"You save a good looking cupcakes for yourself huh?" Sulli said and glare at Krystal playfully.
"Didn't I open it and let you eat now?" Krystal tongue out.
"Then let me take one of it" Sulli finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter