Chapter: 11

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter: 11

 

"Krystal, can you help me write the menu on the cafe chalkboad?" A student asked Krystal to help.
"Sure!" Krystal go to help her, she take a chalk and write the menu down. 

"Done" Krystal said as she put the chalk down and she dust her hand.
"Sulli, is there anything I can help?" Krystal  walk to Sulli and sit down near her.
"Ah, can you help me hang the banner on that nail?" Sulli said.
Krystal nod and take the banner to hang. Krystal stand on a chair but she still can't reach the nail.
*It is too tall* Krystal's thought as she is trying to tip toe so she can reach the nail and hang the banner but she still can't, it is a bit more higher.
"Come down" she heard a guy's voice then she turn to see who is it.
Krystal come down from chair without saying anything and give the banner to him. 
He push the chair away and stand to hang the banner easily.
"Shortie" He said.
"I'm not short! I'm over 1.60 cm, it's because you're too tall Titan" Krystal said and tongue out at him.
Chanyeol tongue out back at Krystal. 

"Yah! Stop flirting and come help us!!" Baekhyun shout to Chanyeol. 
"WE ARE NOT FLIRTING!" Chanyeol and Krystal shout to Baekhyun at the same time.
Chanyeol walk to help the others and when he is walking away, Krystal saw Chanyeol is wearing the bracelet she gave him yesterday and her lip form a smile automatically.
*Oi,Soojung! WHY ARE YOU SMILING* Krystal's thought and she shake her head quickly.
 

School festival is here, many people are coming in and there are a lot of stalls on the school's field and mostly they're food stalls.
"Please come to our cafe!!" one guy student dressed in butler clothes shout as the girl who dressed in maid dress share brochures to people that walk passed them.

"Welcome!" other girl who was in the classroom shouted to welcome people who entered the cafe, it was Krystal who is welcoming the guests brightly in her maid dress. 
"She is so cute" a boy student whisper to his friends and he is grinning as he is sitting with them waiting for their drinks/foods.
"She is actually a tiger you know" Chanyeol who was dressed in butler clothes said to them and put their drinks down on the table. 
Those boys was a bit surprised and then Sulli came and hit Chanyeol's head with a tray.
"Ow!" Chanyeol wince in pain.
Sulli glare at Chanyeol and turn to those boys. 
"Sorry, actually he is just joking. She is so cute just like you've said (even though sometimes she is just like Chanyeol's word)" Sulli said and smile to those boys, they just laugh and nod.

Chanyeol and Sulli walk away from them.
"Why are you saying that? you know that she is like a real tiger" Chanyeol said as he look at his own cousin with an annoy face.
"She is like that around you, but actually Soojung is cute just like her bestfriend" Sulli look at Chanyeol as she is pointing to herself and smile brightly.
"Wek!!" Chanyeol pretend to vomit. 
"--+" Sulli glare at Chanyeol and then she hit Chanyeol with a tray again and walk away. 
Chanyeol just rub his head and wince in pain.


"Krystal-ah! it is your turn to go and share the brochures!" A girl came in the classroom and shout, there was also a guy who followed her from behind. 
"Okay!" Krystal walk to her and take brochures from the girl. 
"Wait! we need a guy to go with you also" the guy said and look around then he saw Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter