Chapter: 4

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 4


It was a beautiful Sunday, A bird chirpping was heard from outside the window and the sushine was shining through the window of her room. Krystal who is sleeping peacefully on her bed but well...not until...

Got that sunshine vibe that drives me wild, it's you ooh ooh ooh ooh~

Krystal who heard her phone ringing but still sleeping and try to cover her ears with her pillow and continue to sleep.
The phone stopped ring and Krystal continue to sleep but then her phone rang again.
Krystal got annoyed as she woke up and take her phone from the table then she look at the phone screen to see who called her.

Mrs. Jung (Mom)

Krystal sigh as she pick up her phone.
"Hello! Mrs. Jung! It is 6:00 am in here!" Krystal told her mom as she go back to lay on her bed.
(Ah sorry I forgot, How is your life in there huh? Doing well?) Her mom said.
Krystal's lip curve up a smile on her face after she heard her mom's voice.
"It was fine. I'm also doing well in here, how about you?" Krystal asked her mom as she is rubbing her eyes.
(I'm fine in here. I'm sorry I didn't get to call you a lot because I'm so busy) Her mom said as she sigh through the phone.
"Don't work too hard, if you're sick I can move to New Zealand and live with you" Krystal who is still talking on the phone with her mom and play around with her pillow.
(I'm okay, your mom is strong like you. You know!) Krystal laugh after she heard who her mom said.
(Anyway did you make any friends at school? Does anyone flirt with you? Do you cause any fight with someone?) Krystal's mom who keep asking her daughter many question until Krystal ask her to stop.
"Well...I did made friends and no one flirt with me" Krystal laugh and continue to answer her mom's questions. "I also didn't fight with anyone" 

*Actually I did and he is not a normal person but a titan* Krystal's thought but she didn't tell her mom.

(Glad to here that,Anyway I'm going to hang up since it's time for me to work) Her mom said.
"Okay, bye mom. Take care" Krystal said with a sad tone. 
(Don't talked to me with such a sad tone. Be happy and take care too my daughter) After that her mom hung up the phone.

Krystal put the phone on the bed and get up to take a bath since she cannot sleep anymore.
 

9: 30 am 

"Oh my god! I'm so bored!!!" Krystal shouted loudly while she is laying on sofa and starring at the T.V.
"Should I go out?" Krystal asked herself and suddenly her phone ring.
She pick her phone from the table and look at the name of the person who called.

Sulli Dulli. 

Krystal saw the name and pick up.
"Choi Sulli!" Krystal called Sulli's name and starting to sob.
On the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter