Chapter: 16

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 16

"Here we are!" The teacher said and then the bus door burst open.
The students get out from the bus and everyone walk to see the waterfall.
"Wahhh!" Many students are looking at the waterfall.


"Wah! Titan titan! look at the water!" Krystal point at the water as she is pulling Chanyeol's jacket to make him look at the water.
"What? It just a water" Chanyeol said that but he look at it anyway.
Krystal ignore his word and keep looking at the water.
"Take a picture of me" Krystal hand him her photo and she go to stand on the edge of a big rock.
"Careful" Chanyeol said while he raise Krystal's phone up.
Krystal grin and pose a peace sign. 
"1 2 3!" Chanyeol count the number loudly.
Click!
"One more!" Krystal said and raise one of her finger.
"Tsk, 1 2 3!" Chanyeol press the shoot button in the phone.
Chanyeol click to look at the photo the he shot for her and the last one was a picture of her smiling.
"Let me look!" Krystal run to him and look at her photo.
"Look like an idiot" Chanyeol said and hand her the phone. Krystal glare at him.
"Thank anyway" Krystal put her phone into her bag and Chanyeol just shrug at her and put his both hands into his jacket pockets.
"Everyone! Let's go and have lunch! We will continue to go somewhere after lunch!" One of the teach talk to a microphone.
Everyone gather back to their own bus and they all go to have lunch somewhere else.
 

Today, everyone were having fun. They had a delicious lunch and go to many places that is populare in Jeju Island such as Jeju Folk Village Museum,Jusang Jeolli Cliff,Hallasan Mountain...etc.
Krystal always ask Chanyeol to take pictures of her. Chanyeol get annoy but still he take many pictures as much as she want anyway.
After many activites, it's already evening and all of them go back to the hotel after dinner.
They get back to their rooms and take a bath after that they just chatting around with each others or doing their own activites.
Krystal and Sulli were chatting together in their room and suddenly someone knock their doors.
"Coming!" Sulli walk to open the door and her eyes was nearly pop when most of the girls from her classroom gather in front of the room.
"What are you guys doing here?" Sulli ask and look at everyone.
"Sh! We are going to have girls' talk tonight" One of the girl student said and everyone barge in the room. 
"= O =" Sulli just close the door and lock it then she walk to see many girls were in her room.
"What are you guys doing here?" Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter