Chapter: 15

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 15


The airplane land down as it has arrived at the destination. All the students get off with their luggages and look around.
"We're here!!" Sulli shout, she is jumping up and down with a grin on her face. 
Krystal also look around.
"Attention! We will take a bus to our hotel first! We will let you rest for one hour then we will meet up in front of the hotel and tell everyone where are we going!" One of the teacher shout loudly through all students.
After everyone heard about that, they all walking to 3 buses that parked at the parking lot waiting for them.
Krystal was walking with the others and Chanyeol come to walk beside her.
"Don't change place, you will have to sit near me until we go back" Chanyeol look at Krystal.
"Whatever" Krystal just agree like that.
They get into the bus and sit together again.
"I wonder where will we go" Krystal said when she sat down. 
Chanyeol just shrug. 
The two said nothing after that until they reach the hotel. 
"Finally! Get to rest more!" Krystal said and smile widely.
Chanyeol just look at her and smile. 
"Okay! everyone! You can pick your own roommate!" said the teacher. 
"REALLY?!!" Some of students said. 
"Girl with girl, guy with guy" the teacher added.
"Booo!" some of students joke around and the others laugh. 
"Soojung! O w O" Sulli run and hug Krystal. "Please be my roommate" Sulli said with puppy eyes.
Krystal just laugh with her friend silliness and nod. 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun just give each other high five and walk to the hotel, that's mean they're roommate.
Krystal and Sulli also walk into the hotel and get their key room.
They walk into the 1st room which their room was located and then they see Chanyeol and Baekhyun was also on that floor, so as the others.
"Woah, you two are here too?!" Sehun ask to Sulli and Krystal.
"Yep" Sulli said and look for the room. "Oh! it's in front of Chanyeol's and Baehyun's room" Sulli said and unlock the door.
" =_= " Krystal's and Chanyeol's reaction.
Sulli get in the room and look around and Krystal suddenly run to lay on one of the bed.
"Wah~" Krystal roll around and smile "I'm going to take a nap, wake me up when we're going!" Krystal said and close her eyes. 
"Jeez, this girl" Sulli said and look at Krystal who is sleeping.
After 20 minutes,the male class representative knock the door room and Sulli open it. He said they said the teacher called them.
Sulli just nod, she close the door and go to knock Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's room first before she leave. 
 

Knock Knock!!!


Later, Baekhyun come and open the door. 
"Ah! Looking for Chanyeol?" Baekhyun look at Sulli with a smile.
"Who?" Chanyeol's voice was heard and then he show up behind Baekhyun. 
"Anyone of you, when it's nearly time to go. Go to my room and wake Krystal up. She told me to but I have something to do okay?" Sulli told the two of them and they just nod so Sulli leave after that.

"Chanyeol, since you've already took a bath and got change. Go wake Soojung up. We only have 25

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter