Chapter: 13

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 13


Krystal's eyes start to lift up and she wake up and pick her phone. She look at the time and then she drop her phone on the bed. 
She go to take a bath,after that she get change. She prepare her books and put it into her bag. Krystal go downstair and do some french toasts for breakfast and a glass of milk as drink. Krystal walk to school after she is done with her breakfast.

Krystal reach the school, she walk upstair to her classroom. When she was there, she go in and go to sit at her table and play phone.
After sitting for a while, she walk out from the classroom since Sulli didn't come to school yet. Krystal wonder around the school and sit down on the bench under a tree. Suddenly someone come and hit her head from behind. Krystal wince in pain and look at that person.

"Park Titan!" Krystal said and rub her head. 
"Jeez,It's a beautiful morning at least greet me something like 'Good morning, Chanyeol' not Titan titan all the times. You tiger!" 
Chanyeol mess Krystal's hair and Krystal glare at him. 
"You want me to greet you normally? HAH, WAIT UNTIL YOU BECOME A REAL TITAN" Krystal tongue out at Chanyeol and she fix her hair.
" -- " Chanyeol's reaction, he hit Krystal's head again. 
"Yah!" Krystal rub her hair and she hit Chanyeol on his hand a lot of times and hardly.
"Ow ow ow!" Chanyeol wince in pain.
"Say sorry!" Krystal continue to hit him. 
"No!" Chanyeol try to defense himself.
"All the time, You never say sorry when you did something wrong!" Krystal stop hitting him and look at Chanyeol.
"You want me to say sorry?" Chanyeol look back at Krystal "THEN WAIT UNTIL YOU BECOME A REAL TIGER" Chanyeol tongue out at Krystal. 
Krystal get piss and hit Chanyeol again.
"Park Titan I hate you! I hate you!" Krystal said.
"You hate Park Titan not me" Chanyeol said and defense himself once again.
"PARK CHANYEOL" Krystal shout and stop hitting him.
"Yes?" Chanyeol give Krystal a smile. 
"You brat" Krystal glare at Chanyeol.
"If you're talking to a brat then you must be a brat too, right?" Chanyeol said and look at Krystal.
"..." Krystal didn't know what to said after that. "I'm going back to the class!" Krystal stand up and walk away and she is still piss off with Chanyeol.
Chanyeol just stand up and follow Krystal. 

It is time for class. 
The homeroom teacher come in and everyone stand up, after that he tell all of them to sit down and everyone do as he said.
"So, we'll got another event" He said as everyone eyes sparkle up.
"It's a field trip!" He smile.
"WOOH!!!" Everyone shout happily.
"Silent" The teacher said and everyone listen to him.
"We will have the field trip on Friday, we will comeback on Saturday. We will be going to Jeju Island" The teacher said and everyone were very happy to see that. "So, I hope everyone is going"
"Yes!" Everyone response and after that they just study as us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter