Chapter: 9

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 9


Wind are blowing from outside the class as we can see from the class window, but no one was in the class. 
Only bags was founded with the school uniform jackets.

A noises came from both change room. 
Everyone were changing there uniform to P.E uniform. 
"Soojung, are you done?" Sulli said as she put her uniform in her locker and lock it then she turn to Krystal that is behind her.
Krystal put her shirt on and response.
"Yep" 
"Let's go then" Sulli grin at Krystal and they walk out from the girl changing room.
When they both went out, the boy change room door also open and the one who came out is Chanyeol.
Krystal and Chanyeol lock their eyes and when they know it, they glare at each other. 
Sulli saw it and she hit their heads at the same time.
"Ow!!" Chanyeol and Krystal said in unison.
"Can you guys act normal with each other for a day?" Sulli roll her eyes and cross her arms.
Chanyeol and Krystal didn't said anything and pat their head silently.
"Let's go!" Sulli said and walk first as those two walk behind her while looking away from each other.

 

"Okay! everyone run around the football field for two laps!" The sport teacher said as he blow the whistle and everyone start to run.
Everyone were running normally but there are two people who run as fast as lightning.
"Those two =...........=" Baekhyun said as he is running.
"Are those even legs? They're so fast" Tao said as he keep running also.
"They are running like victims who escape from the killer -_____-" Sehun said.
Chanyeol and Krystal were running faster than everyone else. 
"I never know you can run this fast huh" Chanyeol who is next to Krystal said.
"So,do I" Krystal said and look at Chanyeol.
"Should we race? Let's see who will finish first" Chanyeol said. 
"Okay!" Krystal said.
"Okay then" Chanyeol smirk "One two three!" 
Krystal speed up but then she was shock to see Chanyeol already in front of her.
Chanyeol begin to be farther and farther from Krystal. 
Krystal try to speed up more but she just can't catch up from Chanyeol. 
The result was as we expected, Chanyeol won. 
Chanyeol who finished the run raise a peace sign to Krystal and smirk.
Krystal glare at him from far and when she finished the run, she run to a bench under a tree.
"Hoh" Krystal pant and sit down on the bench.
"Park Chanyeol Chonyal,You stupid Titan" Krystal mumbling alone and continue to pant then she go to buy a bottle of water.
 

After she bought a bottle of water,Krystal walk pass the basketball hall and she heard a ball bouncing from inside.
Krystal saw the door is slightly open, she slide the door a bit more and look inside.
She saw Chanyeol play basketball alone and he keep shooting the ball into the basket. 
Krystal keep looking at Chanyeol playing from the door.
*Hehhh, he really love basketball huh* Krystal's thought and keep looking.
"Stop peeking already,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter