Chapter: 14

My Arrogant: Park Chanyeol [HIATUS: READ DESCRIPTION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 14

 

Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~
Krystal have been ringing the door bell of Sulli's house for like 10 minutes already and she also calling to Sulli right now.
"That girl, she asked me to wake up early to come to her house and go together but now...now..." Krystal mumble alone and take a deep breath . 
"CHOI SULLI!!" Krystal shout as she slam the door hardly. 
"Also where is that titan?!" Krystal keep slamming the door and trying to reach her phone call to Sulli.

PANG! PANG! DING DONG~DING DONG!

"Young girl over there! Don't slam the door too loud in this early morning!" Suddenly a women voice was heard from the gate of Sulli's house. 
Krystal turn to see the women and she was a middle age women, she was neighbor from around here.  
"I'm sorry, aunt!" Krystal said and bow.
The middle age women just nod and walk away. 
Krystal turn back to the door, she take a deep breath again and this time she just stop slam the door and continue to ring the door bell. 

DING DONG! DING-

The door suddenly open, Chanyeol is the one who opened the door and Sulli clasp her hand. 
"Soojung,I'm sorry" Sulli already knew that Krystal is going to kill her because when she woke up and saw 30 missed calls from Krystal.
"CHOI SULLI!!!" Krystal come in the house and Sulli run away from Krystal around the house. 
"I'M SORRY T____________T" Sulli shout loudly.
Chanyeol don't even care, he was standing near the door and scratching his head. After Krystal came in, He just close the door and lay on the sofa. 
"YOU STUPID GIRL, HOW COME YOU ARE SUCH A SLEEPY HEAD. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY FINGER SUFFER FROM RINGING YOUR DOOR BELL AND CALLED YOU?!!" Krystal shout as she is chasing Sulli around.
"I'M SORRY, MY PHONE WAS ON MUTE ALSO I REALLY CAN'T HEAR THE DOOR BELL" Sulli said as she is running upstair and she was running toward her room. "SORRY, I'M GOING TO TAKE A BATH" Sulli get into her room and close the door quickly so Krystal can't get in.
"YAH! CHOI SULLI!" Krystal shout in front of Sulli's room but no one response since Sulli already got into the bathroom.
Krystal just sigh and go downstair then she see Chanyeol was laying on the sofa and continue his sleeping. Now, Krystal's eyes got fire in it also her body get into fire. 
She walk toward the sofa and...

PANG!
"OW!!" Chanyeol shout loudly as he woke up and rubbing his head. 
"BATH, NOW. WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING LIKE THIS" Krystal cross her hand.
"Tsk" Chanyeol get piss but he didn't do anything since he is still feeling sleepy. 
"Aren't you going?! -__________-+" Krystal ask Chanyeol.
He suddenly stop rubbing his head and get up and walk upstair to his room and take a bath.
Krystal sit down on the sofa after that.

After 20 minutes Sulli come to downstair with a backp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter